PWD 662: Are You Excited for WWE Evolution on Sunday?

Do you plan on watching WWE Evolution live on Sunday?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know you, but no one in this thread gets banned for anything unless they venture out.

I stopped posting years ago when I got mad when they banned a member that I liked. I asked my mod friends and two admins and was basically told to mind my own business.
I feel kind of bad about that because at one point in my life this group was more important to me than everyone and everything besides my kids. Shit, I remember posting the night my ex wife's water broke and that I was on way to the hospital.
Great group we had from 2005 to 2009.....
Who do we gotta ban to get you to stop posting again?

I stopped posting years ago when I got mad when they banned a member that I liked. I asked my mod friends and two admins and was basically told to mind my own business.
I feel kind of bad about that because at one point in my life this group was more important to me than everyone and everything besides my kids. Shit, I remember posting the night my ex wife's water broke and that I was on way to the hospital.
Great group we had from 2005 to 2009.....

I miss when you still had the oversized AV

DqI4EJuUUAAS5Qt.jpg

DelectablePossibleKissingbug-size_restricted.gif

Our founding fathers set a precedent for not giving a fuck about laws and shooting at fools you are mad at . Shooting people and telling the man to go fuck himself is as american as apple pie

Sounds Russian to me.

I don't know you, but no one in this thread gets banned for anything unless they ventur
Who do we gotta ban to get you to stop posting again?

It was a guy named fawlty. Not even in our threads. But out of the ones here and now, not one of you are worth one thought from my glorious mind. If you all got banned I would just go take a dump and move on.

The ending got spoiled for me and I thought the ending was dumb so I never bothered. I only watched one season of The Wire too. I tried to watch OZ earlier this year and that show does not stand the test of time.

All of them have a journey and arc. You know how any super hero film will end.

I don't know you, but no one in this thread gets banned for anything unless they venture out.
I'm surprised I've never had yellows tbh. I think I've been lucky because I did try some of our humour out in Boxing Discussion and promptly got my posts deleted lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back