PWD 661: Get dat Saudi money outta here!

Will wrestling ever be great again?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CpN1QwSUEAA6J8w.jpg

#MyBusiness #MyAlabamaStripper

I threw my back out this morning and my balls are hurting pretty bad. What does that mean?

I knocked my toothbrush off the counter and when I came up from picking it up my lower back popped and my balls have been hurting since. Couldn't stand up straight, damnit!

I had to arch my back and lean a little to get back to my bed.

tenor.gif

you are out of alignment. do some yoga. and put on some ben gay

Jim is unhinged.

Classic internet toughguy
Shit talks the fuck outta people from the safety of his computer but what did he do when Santino confronted him?
Start yelling for people to come step him and stop the situation

I threw my back out this morning and my balls are hurting pretty bad. What does that mean?

I knocked my toothbrush off the counter and when I came up from picking it up my lower back popped and my balls have been hurting since. Couldn't stand up straight, damnit!

I had to arch my back and lean a little to get back to my bed.

You have three months to live.

Is Big Dave taking a shot at Skip?

@RollSonnenRoll @Minotauro Rex

Skip is a more than fair comparison.
"And Dave! If you ever wanna shoot a shot across the Undispured bow again then you better make it a kill shot. Cause I've had my boy in the gym with the big dog clangin' and bangin' and he's ready to go any time! Any place! And you know I'll bring the victory cigars for afterwards ahahaha!"
giphy.gif

maxresdefault.jpg

Just had a guy come knock on the door and he wanted to talk to me about young girls in the area being taken to Bangladesh, and having their genitals mutilated or being forcefully married.
Who doesn't love the UK? lol

Just had a guy come knock on the door and he wanted to talk to me about young girls in the area being taken to Bangladesh, and having their genitals mutilated or being forcefully married.
Who doesn't love the UK? lol
Pretty fucked up country mang.

Skip is a more than fair comparison.
"And Dave! If you ever wanna shoot a shot across the Undispured bow again then you better make it a kill shot. Cause I've had my boy in the gym with the big dog clangin' and bangin' and he's ready to go any time! Any place! And you know I'll bring the victory cigars for afterwards ahahaha!"
giphy.gif

maxresdefault.jpg
Twitter Dave(which is a character) and Skip might be fair comparisons but Skip never ever EVER compared to Dave the real journalist
Skips always been a sensationalist bozo, Dave still brings solid reporting in the Observer and at MMAFighting.com

Twitter Dave(which is a character) and Skip might be fair comparisons but Skip never ever EVER compared to Dave the real journalist
Skips always been a sensationalist bozo, Dave still brings solid reporting in the Observer and at MMAFighting.com
Dave should be on Undisputed to discuss the Fox deal

Pakis exist in both countries in high numbers... So both.
To be fair I think the guy who spoke to me was Muslim. Fair play to him for trying to sort out shit in his own community. A lot of the ones I see or speak to online deny that shit and call you a racist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back