PWD 659: Protect ya neck

Should WWE cancel Crown Jewel?

• No

• Yes

• I don't give a fuck...except to Batjester's mom.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GJgjnpR.gif

5x0vtu.gif

#FinnaNut
tenor.gif

I think some of you guys are being too hard on the Saudis. I mean, we've all been there. You're interrogating a guy and all of a sudden he accidentally gets dismembered. It happens. Get over it. Move on.
Like DRH said, another country allegedly killing a "journalist" for not keeping kayfabe should be of no concern to us. Their country, their culture, their rules. Otherwise, you're a bigot.

Like DRH said, another country allegedly killing a "journalist" for not keeping kayfabe should be of no concern to us. Their country, their culture, their rules. Otherwise, you're a bigot.

Everyone that voted yes is a bigot.

Imagine being just a regular guy with no knowledge of the family and you get to the rehearsal dinner and this 5’10 Amazon is your bridesmaid to walk with

rdaepelless11.jpg

giphy.gif

Do all new young rappers have actual retardation with those face tattoos, grills and colorful :eek::eek::eek: hair?

I wonder if she introduces herself as Charltte or Ashley?

Imagine being just a regular guy with no knowledge of the family and you get to the rehearsal dinner and this 5’10 Amazon is your bridesmaid to walk with

rdaepelless11.jpg

giphy.gif

I'd make her feel small and tell her she should start squatting.

<OKC16>

The best was Flash and Bubba’s big shoot on each other. Pages and pages and threads mostly of just those two bickering was hilarious

I'd make her feel small and tell her she should start squatting.

<OKC16>
I said a “regular guy”, Rex, They say all men are created equal but when you look at Minotauro Rex you can see that that’s not true!

apparently UFC was offered 400+ million plus for a Saudi show but Ari turned it down. UFC thinks cawkfighting is too good for a fascist dictatorship smh.

apparently UFC was offered 400+ million plus for a Saudi show but Ari turned it down. UFC thinks cawkfighting is too good for a fascist dictatorship smh.
And they wonder why they dying.

Do all new young rappers have actual retardation with those face tattoos, grills and colorful :eek::eek::eek: hair?
Rhetorical question right?

Rappers these days look like they passed out at a white people house party.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back