PWD 659: Protect ya neck

Should WWE cancel Crown Jewel?

• No

• Yes

• I don't give a fuck...except to Batjester's mom.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also think it was stupid how despite an attempted Dirty Deeds, Seth still hugged Dean at the end of the match.

Upper body is right.

Also an ass business.
source.gif

Those tiny pants have gotten much tinier over the years.

She gets the business.

That's why I called it "Nikki Bella Shrinking Shorts Syndrome", because you could see them get smaller from week to week.

Truth in a Torch podcast - Bellas were in their spot before they banged Cena and Bryan. Cena and Bryan might have opened up some additional doors. Now we can talk about their father in law though.

Truth in a Torch podcast - Bellas were in their spot before they banged Cena and Bryan. Cena and Bryan might have opened up some additional doors. Now we can talk about their father in law though.
The Radical Hot Tub Threesome?

Well, the story is, they took it in turns banging him in a hot tub to get their jobs.

This question is hilarious.

Prime Simpson was god tier level.
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_n8ao05FS0E1qkrrcio1_400.gif

giphy.gif
Then she started her own clothing line, became a multi-millionaire, added 25 pounds of milf weight and still looks good
rs_634x844-180427144907-634-jessica-simpson-mv-42718.jpg

You fucked up! You fucked up! You fucked up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back