PWD 658: #MyBusiness edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol that's pretty much what the Obama admin said. "He shouldn't have been there."

https://www.theatlantic.com/politic...the-killing-of-a-16-year-old-american/264028/

@HomerThompson
@Falsedawn
@Edison Carasio

tenor.gif

I'm sure Falsedawn will attempt a fancy form of whataboutism as always. Homer doesn't care because he won't admit to negative things about the left. Edison, you're our only hope..

If this was Trump, you'd all blow a gasket
MI0001457209.jpg

She can try her best to appeal to a more general audience with her new podcast ventures but underneath all those baggy clothes and sweaters is still the best body built for sex God ever made

Like trying to cover up the Mona Lisa <DCrying>

Like trying to cover up the Mona Lisa <DCrying>
I guess she figures she spent a decade making a living showcasing her body so there’s plenty out there for us to look at but this woman absolutely refuses to hoe out on instagram!

Getting ready for your 3 days of 8 hours of WWE coming up?
<Dany07>

LMAO at Roman being the title holder in the record low ratings era!!
<CerseiPlotting>

<Arya01>
Alot more than 8 hours Bubba.

And LOL still talking ratings.

I don't follow that shit anymore but I seem to know everything that's going on.

You don't fool anyone.

so why does this liv broad always have a blue tongue? i dont get it
:confused:

I guess she figures she spent a decade making a living showcasing her body so there’s plenty out there for us to look at but this woman absolutely refuses to hoe out on instagram!
Blasphemy

Mgh god, those sweater kittens

Alot more than 8 hours Bubba.

And LOL still talking ratings.

I don't follow that shit anymore but I seem to know everything that's going on.

You don't fool anyone.

I've said many times that I continue to listen to podcast that review the shows. It's a lot more entertaining then watching the actual product and I feel like I haven't missed a single thing. It's been this way since before MITB but have fun trying to dispute that every time anyways.. Whatever helps you feel less of a sucker.

Keep being a Vince dick rider though. I bet you'd get sad if they canceled Crown Jew. It's amazing how all a sudden ratings don't matter to you LOL. We all know you'd be bringing them up right now if they were good.

{<Scared}

She's a lady befitting a Southern gentleman.

And his chin is gone. Imagine if Chael knocked him out.

Are you imagining it?
I don’t think it’s far fetched at all to imagine the largest arms in West Linn putting him on his ass. That chin has been gone for a decade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back