PWD 657: Well, if he's gay, he shouldn't be allowed near animals.

What is your ultimate fantasy?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to hear that, man. I feel like a lot of British culture is centered around binge drinking and acting complete idiots, so if that doesn't put you off then nothing will lol

I've had people literally wanting to fight because I didn't drink. I've never understood that whole binge-drinking culture.

I know somebody who went out one Friday night, got shitfaced, went back out on Saturday night, got shitfaced again. Then had to borrow money because he spent £300. So, he spent £300, felt like shit for days, doesn't remember anything, and has nothing to show for it.

Yep, that makes sense.

How often do you guys drink alcohol? I haven't drunk in like 6 months and seem to have become a lightweight in that time.
Been dry for 11 years 4 months and some change. If i started drinking now. Itd go; beer, shot, bed, vomit

Dos4jRbXsAAYNnE.jpg:large

<mma4>

I've had people literally wanting to fight because I didn't drink. I've never understood that whole binge-drinking culture.

I know somebody who went out one Friday night, got shitfaced, went back out on Saturday night, got shitfaced again. Then had to borrow money because he spent £300. So, he spent £300, felt like shit for days, doesn't remember anything, and has nothing to show for it.

Yep, that makes sense.

One time I was out at a rave and wanted to kick this guys ass so bad. Just because i didn't like him. But i was soooooo drunk i couldn't even lift my arms. Just a shot or two away from passing out on the floor. It was probably lucky that I was that drunk. A little less and it might have been bad.

Been dry for 11 years 4 months and some change. If i started drinking now. Itd go; beer, shot, bed, vomit

Haven't had any of that shit in 10+ years.
Damn a lot of You guys don't drink, eh? I grew up around people who drank multiple times a week and thought I was the weird one because i didn't.

Damn a lot of You guys don't drink, eh? I grew up around people who drank multiple times a week and thought I was the weird one because i didn't.

My mother and grand father were alcoholics, so to me booze has just always been associated with being sad and angry. Never with fun or socializing.

I remember being a kid and my mom drinking alone all night Friday night, passed out all day Saturday, and repeating it till Monday morning when shes go in work drunk and sleep it off in an office while people covered for her.

So once I realized why I was drinking for those couple of years I was doing it often enough, I went and got therapy for my anger problems. I wasnt an alcoholic but easily was heading that way.

The last time i drank i woke up in county jail. Mrs fett told me she was pregnant through the glass on a phone so i used the other 30 days there to figure out what i needed to correct to be a decent father, like i had.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back