PWD 657: Well, if he's gay, he shouldn't be allowed near animals.

What is your ultimate fantasy?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So you’d mostly prefer to bugger a goat instead of BJ’s mum?

Any reason or just not ytour thing?

I've never really cared about drinking, so there wasn't a huge "right that's it, I'm not drinking" moment, but there were some instances that coloured my perspective.

I was surrounded by people who weren't alcoholics, but when they started, they couldn't leave it alone. They were massive binge drinkers, so I saw them stumbling around, throwing up, getting into fights, including more than one instance of the person throwing up, missing the toilet, passing out in the bathroom and sleeping in a puddle of sick. So, when you're really young, that doesn't look like fun.

Then, you go to the pub/nightclub scene, and they're all filled with the exact people who I fucking hate, which further coloured my view of it, because I just associated it with people who I loved being stupid, and people I hate.

Then, when I decided "It's not really worth it", I had a friend who was a full blown alcoholic, then when we'd get together, it wasn't like it was the lads having a few beers, there were literally 80 cans of beer between 6 guys. and he said that he's tried to quit, but when there are nearly 100 cans between a few of us, and everyone's egging him on because he does stupid stuff, then he can't stop. So I said "Okay, so you're not the only one, I won't drink"

He carried on drinking, and died of liver failure.

This :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: thinks wrestling is fake but UFC is probably real.

fsq4.gif

I've never really cared about drinking, so there wasn't a huge "right that's it, I'm not drinking" moment, but there were some instances that coloured my perspective.

I was surrounded by people who weren't alcoholics, but when they started, they couldn't leave it alone. They were massive binge drinkers, so I saw them stumbling around, throwing up, getting into fights, including more than one instance of the person throwing up, missing the toilet, passing out in the bathroom and sleeping in a puddle of sick. So, when you're really young, that doesn't look like fun.

Then, you go to the pub/nightclub scene, and they're all filled with the exact people who I fucking hate, which further coloured my view of it, because I just associated it with people who I loved being stupid, and people I hate.

Then, when I decided "It's not really worth it", I had a friend who was a full blown alcoholic, then when we'd get together, it wasn't like it was the lads having a few beers, there were literally 80 cans of beer between 6 guys. and he said that he's tried to quit, but when there are nearly 100 cans between a few of us, and everyone's egging him on because he does stupid stuff, then he can't stop. So I said "Okay, so you're not the only one, I won't drink"

He carried on drinking, and died of liver failure.
Sorry to hear that, man. I feel like a lot of British culture is centered around binge drinking and acting complete idiots, so if that doesn't put you off then nothing will lol

Schultz let him know it was real.
I think he protested too much. Why did he react with violence when Stossel simply asked him if it was real or not?

It's like when you ask a Sherdog poster if he is gay, and he goes on a huge tirade that fills pages and pages of explanations of him not being gay. It's strange isn't it?

I think he protested too much. Why did he react with violence when Stossel simply asked him if it was real or not?

It's like when you ask a Sherdog poster if he is gay, and he goes on a huge tirade that fills pages and pages of explanations of him not being gay. It's strange isn't it?
We can question wrestling, but we should be smart enough to not question Shertards.

Hulk Hogan with an 8 week camp would choke Cormier BROTHER

<33><33><33>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back