PWD 657: Well, if he's gay, he shouldn't be allowed near animals.

What is your ultimate fantasy?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously. We'll show them what Dong Style is all about.

We ain’t going over the Golden Lovers but I’m thinking about a finisher for future jobbers:

The Double Rex - double groin strike on a spitted opponent. In the face and in the ass.

The DRHer - double spinning kick to the ass.

Batjester Family Reunion - I lie prone possum after a secret tag and when the dude comes for the pin you come in from behind and make him humble while he is still on me.

The J Dawg - I Gorilla Press you onto an opponents butt and you make him humble.

I’ve also got the Come Out To Play but I can’t figure out what that involves.

Also the No Homo - We make out with a random audience member (stripper) and the opponent is so shocked that one of us small packages him.

Nice fedora, old man.
9b93e94b-6d15-4dd5-889f-2475fe98e9c8_text_hi.gif

Did Brother Bruce finally get his dream job making movies for WWE Studios?!

I should write movies for WWE Studios. I wonder how many times I can say, "I think Becky Lynch is perfect for the lead in this one" before someone catches on.

I should write movies for WWE Studios. I wonder how many times I can say, "I think Becky Lynch is perfect for the lead in this one" before someone catches on.
Well she's in their latest masterpiece.

That was the best part of the whole first season.
I was actually watching it cause I heard someone mention it in here. Got halfway through the season, and I was like Dadarrio titties NICE!
Also There’s another thread in the Mayberry about the most disappointing disrobing of a female star, someone said her. I wanted to smack that person, she has amazing tits
Second season of TD I did not enjoy and gave up watching on

Who ever said that needs to be drug out into the street and shot.

I gave up on season 2 midway also.

I had a brief internship there...

91UhnAKfZDL._SX342_.jpg

Just a reminder that Troy Aikman has 3 more Super Bowl rings and 1 more second chance given than Titus O’Neil

I was rolling this morning and got popped in the mouth, busting my bottom lip open. Then I grabbed the sumbitch's arm and submitted him with a kimura from bottom 1/2 guard. I stood up victorious with blood running down my face. I still feel vigorous hours later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back