Who?

• The Smokeshow

• Mandy

• Menage a trois

• Foursome with Batjester's mom

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ajs big titty wife looks better to me I have always thought charlotte was rather unattractive .

A wife wife wins in every category but body usually.

4 kids with his highschool sweetheart and made his dreams come true. That is about as successful in life as you can be in my opinion

AJ styles is a roll model
That wife is acclimated to his habits now, leaves him alone, probably brings him dinner while he plays his video games and 10 years from now she'll still be doing that. The young big titty blonde will be all "Are you playing your games AGAIN?! Take me out, AJJJJJ!" and ten years from now when he's not wrestling making 6 figures she probably won't be there

Disco is putting our boy over.

Ive never heard of Team Takeover, were they like The Nexus ?? Lol

No, the Nexus was actually interesting.

Long and short of it, Team Takeover could have been boiled down to "HuurrrrDurrrrr M-1 Global is better than the UFC durrrr"

That wife is acclimated to his habits now, leaves him alone, probably brings him dinner while he plays his video games and 10 years from now she'll still be doing that. The young big titty blonde will be all "Are you playing your games AGAIN?! Take me out, AJJJJJ!" and ten years from now when he's not wrestling making 6 figures she probably won't be there

Everyman needs to hear this advice.

The best way to train someone to be your wife/husband is to grow up with them

Anyman who throws that away has to be a fucking idiot

My wife just went to grab me that culvers i been craving past few days while I rock a bong and talk to a kingly southern gent like yourself

Wife wife beats trophy wife everyday of the year and 5 times on christmas and other than in the case of the wwe or ufc or something i would also be willing to bet that wife wife can kick trophy wifes ass too

and probably the plumbing in the shower and the poor washing machine his mother washes his socks in.

You guys got it twisted

Hes saving that load incase he ever gets his chance

Wallys balls are all black and purple and with semen refugees just waiting at the tip

Everyman needs to hear this advice.

The best way to train someone to be your wife/husband is to grow up with them

Anyman who throws that away has to be a fucking idiot

My wife just went to grab me that culvers i been craving past few days while I rock a bong and talk to a kingly southern gent like yourself

Wife wife beats trophy wife everyday of the year and 5 times on christmas and other than in the case of the wwe or ufc or something i would also be willing to bet that wife wife can kick trophy wifes ass too
I guess if we are shooting, ya I agree with you.
But if I'm gonna work, gimme that high maintenance slut Nikki.

No, the Nexus was actually interesting.

Long and short of it, Team Takeover could have been boiled down to "HuurrrrDurrrrr M-1 Global is better than the UFC durrrr"
I liked Pride and I like the UFC. Just cause there’s competition doesn’t mean one was necessarily better than the other.

But Team Takeover from what you’re saying was a bunch of fedormentalists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back