Who was better?

• Rick Rude

• Mr Perfect

• Sex with Batjester's mom

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DoXian0U0AAMvN_

How the hell are the Packers not up by 200 points? These Bills so bad they should cut off the power.

Oh no man I haven’t seen like any movies other than ten things I hate about you and sleepaway camp. I just watch those over and over again
You should watch Super Troopers
Its hilarious and then you can come back and read my post about guacamoles and really enjoy the wit and humor that it contains

Haven't seen Cardinals this bad since I went to catholic church.

Baker Mayfield already Browning it <45>

You should watch Super Troopers
Its hilarious and then you can come back and read my post about guacamoles and really enjoy the wit and humor that it contains
Okay I will do this and report back within 3 years

DoX0_jGUwAADPD4.jpg

They had to change Asuka's gear on the Barbie doll packaging because she shows too much tit.

Its a doll....who cares?

I just found it funny. Because ring gear's gotten more revealing in recent years, especially after Maxine was told "You can't wear that, it's too revealing", and then this deal comes through, and it's as if they've thought "Ahhhh, shit, we've let them get away with a little too much here".

I just found it funny. Because ring gear's gotten more revealing in recent years, especially after Maxine was told "You can't wear that, it's too revealing", and then this deal comes through, and it's as if they've thought "Ahhhh, shit, we've let them get away with a little too much here".
Too much tit was the reason for te choking hazard wasn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back