• Ass

• Jugs

• Legs

• Batjester's mom

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As a Lions fan they are good for screwing up
Also once they get Edelman and Gordon cooking at the same time with Gronk running around they middle they could be putting up 40-50 points on the reg

Just ordered 24 wings and an XL pepperoni pizza extra sauce extra cheese motherfucker!

If I die, I die.
the irony is that in heaven you would get even more wings and an even larger pizza.

and in hell you would get the same amount of food you have now, except you'd be forced to share.

I took LTR on a damn 5-hour playdate today. On the plus side, I wrecked some little kids at lazer tag and got free pizza.

And the kid dad wins again!

Yeah, remember Roxanne Pallet from Emmerdale?

417C683000000578-4613692-image-a-255_1497712381512.jpg

Well, some guy from Coronation Street was messing around, pretending to shadow box with her, she went "Owwwww, you woman beater! That hurt!" and he said "Oh, I'm sorry", and she's laughing, and joking about it.

She walked into another room saying "Can you call me to the Dairy Room?! Right now!" into her microphone, so nobody else could hear her. She gets there, and she's pretending to cry saying "He just assaulted me, he just walked up to me, and punched me in the ribs 5 or 6 times!" And basically trying to ruin him. And what she didn't bank on was that the people watching the show, actually saw it, and she quit the show, because people realised that she was lying.

I'd put it in her anus.

I took LTR on a damn 5-hour playdate today. On the plus side, I wrecked some little kids at lazer tag and got free pizza.

And the kid dad wins again!

I always fuck those little kids up in lazer tag, I show no mercy. They know nothing about tactics. LMAO

<{JustBleed}>

I think I can speak for everyone in America when I say we dont give a shit about anything that happens beyond our borders

I don't give a shit about anything that happens west of PA and East of Nevada either, to be honest.

I always fuck those little kids up in lazer tag, I show no mercy. They know nothing about tactics. LMAO

<{JustBleed}>

This was just at the kid's house outside on the cul-de-sac. LTR, his friend, and the friend's sister were so busy running around to hide behind these boxes they brought out as "bases" that I literally just stood in the middle and shot them over and over again. I also wrecked ass at Mario Kart for the Switch. Was good victory.

LOL my wife just texted me and said don't eat too much pizza and wings because I'll regret it in the morning.

DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO, IM GROWN!

Playing the Heat is On going to commercial in Detroit. Nice

I don't give a shit about anything that happens west of PA and East of Nevada either, to be honest.

Meaning between those states. If I didn't give a shit about anything west of PA and anything east of Nevada, that would mean I don't give a shit about anything anywhere in the world. I'm not that much of a misanthrope.

This was just at the kid's house outside on the cul-de-sac. LTR, his friend, and the friend's sister were so busy running around to hide behind these boxes they brought out as "bases" that I literally just stood in the middle and shot them over and over again. I also wrecked ass at Mario Kart for the Switch. Was good victory.

Get the switch and we can go head to head at Mario Kart.

Don-Frye-Vs.-Yoshihiro-Takayama.gif

(I reallt don't want to be the jap but I'm the jap)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back