Pick One...and Batjester's mom.

• Ass

• Jugs

• Legs

• Batjester's mom

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@squirrelynuts lol that was pretty funny. When you were talking about necrophilia in rap, I immediately thought of this.

Lol, we good up there.

It was my ex’s brother who showed it to me, he thought this dude was like the kittens knickers, he was just raving about this guy, so I told him show me what kinda music you’re into, he fired up YouTube , and this was back I think in like 2005. It was when Eminem released the “shake that” song.

He’s not my cup of tea but I found Necro’s rap and whole thing too much but all I relate him to was SlipKnot.
It’s a lot of theatrics and lotta noise.
You're in denial nuts

<mma4>
I’ve never really listened to Tyler The Creator.
That song wasn’t too bad.......
Any other songs of his you like?
Depends on what you like. That's his older stuff there and he's changed a lot since then. My favourites are probably these

Depends on what you like. That's his older stuff there and he's changed a lot since then. My favourites are probably these

I like how both songs are mellow but the message is way deeper then the beats let on. Not bad, I really dig the “Tron Cat”

SHADLS4.png

Showed up in my yt recommends. I love the fact that Johnny Cash loved Gladiator @Minotauro Rex

I like how both songs are mellow but the message is way deeper then the beats let on. Not bad, I really dig the “Tron Cat”
I think my favourite part in Tron Cat is "Rape a pregnant bitch and tell my friends I had a threesome"

His knee is fucked up.

Cesaro should have used this as a finisher.

I’ve been watching CF all my life and Tua is right up there with Tebow/Cam/Mayfield as just an absolutely must see electric player that’s just fun to watch whether it’s your team or not

he is electric
until he wills his team to the title himself like Cam, he aint on that level (imo), so i respectfully disagree with you mr RSR

We don't know what Dusty was doing with Dick Murdoch and that donkey they roomed with.....babeh

Well if the stories of Dick Murdoch are true it was nothing more than using the bed sheets as pointy hats.

Should make you shake you head that people back then thought it was real like kids under 14 do today.

it was simpler times, deezy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back