Pick One...and Batjester's mom.

• Ass

• Jugs

• Legs

• Batjester's mom

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That said, any of you PWD bros have any other movie suggestions...

I loved the last two so I'll prolly end up getting this
Have a you tried Spider-Man yet? That games pretty dope, and the story is really decent.
Or what about God Of War, or Doom??
Those games were decent

Have a you tried Spider-Man yet? That games pretty dope, and the story is really decent.
Or what about God Of War, or Doom??
Those games were decent
I play on Xbone
I got a PS4 but I dont like it
Doom is dope hough

Just picked up Jurassic World 2 on redbox. Will let you know in a couple hours

Go into not expecting much and it's a solid movie, have fun with it. Don't think it's going to be the next original Jurassic Park like the rest of them did and then get disappointed.

I finished watching Bone Tomahawk, and the more was only two parts in the movie that really made me cringe.
1. When The Husband took off his boot when they first started to make their way from town.
2. When the dude got scalped. That shit literally made me gag lol. (Pun intended)

Not a horrible movie by no means, it’s better than what I’ve watched in a minute though.

@D.R.H. you were right about the splitting in half scene, that didn’t even really make cringe surprisingly lol
This isnt a movie review site nuts. But most importantly drh is a fuckin can

Teddy Hart just cut the world's greatest promo at GCW: Live Fast, Die Young

This isnt a movie review site nuts. But most importantly drh is a fuckin can
The one moment someone might actually click Struggles shitty links to his piece a shit movie site and hes not able to post it cause hes a retard
Oh sweet victory

z31bcj2qdmn11.jpg

My girl Sasha Banks has finally broke herself in half.

<DCrying>
The only surprising thing is how long it took.

The one moment someone might actually click Struggles shitty links to his piece a shit movie site and hes not able to post it cause hes a retard
Oh sweet victory
<{MingNope}>
Stay away from that pie though homie

Go into not expecting much and it's a solid movie, have fun with it. Don't think it's going to be the next original Jurassic Park like the rest of them did and then get disappointed.
I just wanna hear the theme and see Hollywood’s top babyface Chris Pratt and the T-Rex tear shit up.

no boating or jet skiing today. craft advisory. gusts are supposed to be 40-55 mph.

i dont think it is that windy, but it is blowing. lost my car cover so many times i just took it off. now i have plant juice all over her

tenor.gif

"Plant juice"
<YeahOKJen>

I got drunk and high on a bus to snowboard camp about four years ago. Kicked down the toilet door on the bus. Next day I had a blue leg. Looked like something from a horror film. There’s good beer in Val Thorens so I coped.

That and snowboard boots being military boots times 5.

Went snowboarding during the day and dancing at night for a week. Took second place in a sprint to get a snowboard while in full snowboard gear vs four fat bitches who had been sun-tanning themselves in jeans. After three rounds of some bullshit acrobatic shit and 7 hours boarding.

Came back home. Limped for a month. Went to the doc, he said I shouldn’t be walking, let alone boarding. You’ll find this shit if you search properly on Sherdog.

My ankle now is FUCKED after BJJ and a night out last week but pain don’t hurt.

Which my kid told me when I complained about walking down the stairs.

If he can quote Roadhouse to me - I’m a good dad IMO.
Bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back