• Ass

• Jugs

• Legs

• Batjester's mom

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Abyss is getting inducted into the Impact (TNA) Hall of Fame.

there are rules, pal. @SocraticMethod was nowhere near the 1000th post. then made the new thread 4 minutes after you tagged me.

without order, there is chaos

giphy.gif

You had until 9:39. I posted at 9:59.

Not knowing the rules of the PWD is probably a positive quality in real life. But this isn't real life, chief.

What will the Smokeshow's big announcement be?

Not knowing the rules of the PWD is probably a positive quality in real life. But this isn't real life, chief.

dont you pretend to be a lawyer? no suprise you dont follow laws, aristotle

@D.R.H.

i would like you to ban socrates for not following laws and rules, especially when he pretends to be a barrister, jack.

we all know rules are never broken in pro rasslin. therefore, that applies to the pwd.

1407.jpg

@D.R.H.

i would like you to ban socrates for not following laws and rules, especially when he pretends to be a barrister, jack.

we all know rules are never broken in pro rasslin, therefore that applies to the pwd.

1407.jpg

Are you really having this much trouble counting to 10, Mark?

Just watched this staredown video and yea its obvious Conor is high as fuck
Watch the vid after Khabib leaves and Conor looks exactly like how Tony Montana was acting as he was spiraling downward lol
I now think Conors gonna get smashed which makes me sadsies cause I was looking forward to watching the forum meltdown again

Just watched this staredown video and yea its obvious Conor is high as fuck
Watch the vid after Khabib leaves and Conor looks exactly like how Tony Montana was acting as he was spiraling downward lol
I now think Conors gonna get smashed which makes me sadsies cause I was looking forward to watching the forum meltdown again

I look forward to the whining Connor fans making excuses.

I look forward to the whining Connor fans making excuses.
I hope im wrong because watching this place meltdown after he bitch slapped Aldo was one of my great joys in life and at my age I dont got much of those left

I think you get a meltdown either way. Both fan bases think their guy is untouchable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back