PWD 647: Red Cells were too low edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are south of us of whom we want nothing to do with, you are actually Canada's Mexicans.

That's just the kind of full Lakersfrank talk I'd expect from a treacherous forked tongue IB.

<DisgustingHHH>

@Rebelfett

Beast doesn't deserve any more likebot functions.

You guys are south of us of whom we want nothing to do with, you are actually Canada's Mexicans.
Stuff it.

tenor.gif

But real talk, are the rest of Philly/Pitts teams hated in other sports like the Pens and Flyers?

But real talk, are the rest of Philly/Pitts teams hated in other sports like the Pens and Flyers?
Eagles are not exactly hated. They beat the Patriots in the Super Bowl so I think most of the country was happy to see anyone else hold the Lombardi trophy

So is Captain Marvel a major character in the comics or is this hype all because she has a vagina?

Eagles are not exactly hated. They beat the Patriots in the Super Bowl so I think most of the country was happy to see anyone else hold the Lombardi trophy
How do people feel about the Phillies, Pirates, 76ers or Steelers?

What the hell is happening to Terry Crews?

Guy retires from the NFL, and he's equating it to slavery

How do people feel about the Phillies, Pirates, 76ers or Steelers?
I could not care less about baseball so I couldn’t speak for the first two. 76ers are relatively well liked at the moment because they are a rising team in the NBA and could break up the LeBron/Warriors monotony. Steelers have had some polarizing times but considering they’ve been a successful dynasty for the majority of the last 40 years. Outside of Cincinnati and Baltimore, I wouldn’t say they are just absolutely hated

Pentagon re-signed with MLW
Guess hes not ready to get ruined by WWE yet

Bret and Ernie gay......."I'm shocked" said no one whoever watched Sesame Street. <puh-lease75>

I like the Sixers but I wouldn't say they are hated like those other teams are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back