PWD 647: Red Cells were too low edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
how do yall feel about shawn michaels coming back?

Speaking of him...

I met Shawn Michaels at a restaurant once - we’d accidentally been given his table. Apparently he was fond of the restaurant and had a specific table he liked, and the management had messed up and gotten their days wrong, (it was Tuesday and they thought he was coming on Thursday or something like that). Anyway, the manager, completely embarrassed (this is a pretty nice restaurant) comes by and says “I’m so sorry, but we’d like to move you to another table if you could be troubled, and we’ll gladly compensate you for the cost of the meal and any other meal you’d like while you’re in town.” My sister and cousin were both like “Yeah that’s cool.” and I kind of played the asshole a bit. “I’m sorry, I just don’t understand. We’ve been here for 15 minutes - we’ve just ordered. Can’t we finish our meal here?” Then out of nowhere Shawn Michaels shows up next to the manager and says “Paul, these guys can finish. We’ll be at the bar. I got some time.” And I (being a big HBK fan) said “Oh wow, uh… I had no idea. Please feel free to give them the table.” Shawn was grateful, shook my hand and said thanks, then gave me a card with his number on it and told me to give him a call later.

After working up the nerve, I gave him a call that night, and to make a long story short, we had a glorious 11 month love affair, man on man, that I shall never forget. Our bodies intertwined as one, and from the beauty of Morocco, to the French Riviera, to the snorkeling in the Galopagos, Shawn Michaels and I made glorious gay love to each other on six of the seven continents.

If he can still perform at a high level then I'm all for it. Wrestling retirements mean nothing. It's fake.
Paige is STILL retired. Means something to her.
But she was born into the business, unlike cokefiend Hickenbottom.

how do yall feel about shawn michaels coming back?

I kind of respected that he retired and stayed retired. It made him different than these other old timers always chasing "1 more match." It also protected his legacy. So I guess I was a little disappointed.

But, you know, everybody's got a price so whatev.

giphy.gif

you did lol

giphy.gif

Waste of money lolz

You try some thc.

What kind of anxiety. Have you tried therapy

Feels like thc makes things worse so I figured I'd try something without it.

I have a generalized anxiety disorder. Haven't been back to the doctor over it since I was 17ish. Nothing ever worked but they also never gave me anything like Xanax. But don't want to rely on medication anyway.

Nah never been to therapy. Wouldn't mind trying but i assume it's expensive.

I have pretty bad bouts of depression every couple of months but I just stay cooped up until it passes. I've been running a lot lately which seems to be helping a bit. Planning on running a marathon early next year.

I'm glad Hogan was able to kick that terrible addiction.

giphy.gif

Feels like thc makes things worse so I figured I'd try something without it.

I have a generalized anxiety disorder. Haven't been back to the doctor over it since I was 17ish. Nothing ever worked but they also never gave me anything like Xanax. But don't want to rely on medication anyway.

Nah never been to therapy. Wouldn't mind trying but i assume it's expensive.

I have pretty bad bouts of depression every couple of months but I just stay cooped up until it passes. I've been running a lot lately which seems to be helping a bit. Planning on running a marathon early next year.

lol I tagged Squirelnuts in what I meant to tag you in.

Try some high cbd low thc bud. I smoke that when I'm feeling shitty, it helps a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back