PWD 647: Red Cells were too low edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
but you bitch about Alexa Bliss allegedly fucking her way to the top. <bball1>
I'm going to give you a do over on this. But I'm watching.

w_hjdY.gif

The GOAT coming back may inadvertently help the kid out, he might be too pissed to focus on his youth wrestling team. Meanwhile my boy has been lifting and conditioning all summer. And he has been making DC mad:

AND HE'S NOT SATISFIED!

EmbarrassedIncredibleArcticfox-size_restricted.gif

Tell that boy that when he gets a half it goes deep damn it! Not deep in a Rex way though...that would be weird.

Also, time to ditch USADA.

Bring back Vitor!!!

Yea lets do away with drug testing all together other than to see what combo of ingredients creates the best fighters

I legit hope jones finds a way to fight every fight on coke and roids

Tell that boy that when he gets a half it goes deep damn it! Not deep in a Rex way though...that would be weird.

Yeah, he was tired for that match. His explosiveness was gone. lol

Once you go hoove you never go back.

I have seen both Seasons of Daredevil. Season 1 was most excellent and Season 2 was Fucking bullshit in the beginning but business picked up at the end.

One batch, two batch, penny and dime.

I want full roid Brock against full roid Jones.

I want full roid jones vs withered old man brock. I hate brock lesnar , have for years and no matter what I cant be rid of him and just want to see the guy take a horrific ass beating

I want full roid jones vs withered old man brock. I hate brock lesnar , have for years and no matter what I cant be rid of him and just want to see the guy take a horrific ass beating
Just when I thought you couldn't suck any more than you already do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back