PWD 646: I See a Red Cell and I Want to Paint it Black

Hotter Music Video Chick

• Tawny Kitaen - Here I Go Again

• Bobbie Brown - Cherry Pie

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Drew shall be known as Money McIntyre from now on.

And Ziggler is his alimony....cuz he's a beeeeyatch

So guess Hoe Ass Bayley is still on hold?
tumblr_payimpkBXW1vxmjuao2_640.gif

<DCrying><DCrying><DCrying>

Roman vs. Brock vs. Braun for the Universal Championship at WWE Crown Jewel in Saudi Arabia.

@Nameless Ghoul

Bayley is letting us down.
Imagine a promo where Sasha is begging her friend to come back and be the Bayley everyone loves and who promised she'd change women in wrestling. Bayley responds that even through they were colleagues Sasha was always like a mentor to her but listening to her got her no where so now she's called up an old familiar face("or shall I say, familiar body") and has a new mentor to take her to the top

Now Miss Bayley's little girl is growing up to be the woman that all the men came to see me and all the women wanna be me!
4087fdbc86e637bb5f78df7615bf4fba796e88e1_00.gif

Imagine a promo where Sasha is begging her friend to come back and be the Bayley everyone loves and who promised she'd change women in wrestling. Bayley responds that even through they were colleagues Sasha was always like a mentor to her but listening to her got her no where so now she's called up an old familiar face("or shall I say, familiar body") and has a new mentor to take her to the top

Now Miss Bayley's little girl is growing up to be the woman that all the men came to see me and all the women wanna be me!

What if a certain shrinking mountain Viking doesn't let her leave the mountains of Canada?

Could use Maria Kanellis since she's still under contract. And Bayley''s parting words are "I'm no longer a hugger, I a DIVA dammit!".

Chad Gable should be wrestling Drew Gulak on the network instead of being Bobby Roodes reason for turning heel

#MyBusiness

What if a certain shrinking mountain Viking doesn't let her leave the mountains of Canada?

Could use Maria Kanellis since she's still under contract. And Bayley''s parting words are "I'm no longer a hugger, I a DIVA dammit!".
yfuj5bzouom11.png

"No, no, no! Have I taught you nothing?! We are trying to get likes here, Bayley. Not go to Grandma's brunch after Sunday's school. Watch this"
K35onIT.gif

"I just made 10 grand off that post and didn't take a single bump. Now get your big ass back in that dressing room and get some followers!"

Who said Taker wasn't using a script? I hope you were being ironic.

Taker so respected he can talk slow and not get "What?" chants.

<{monica}>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back