• Tawny Kitaen - Here I Go Again

• Bobbie Brown - Cherry Pie

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DnNJByCXsAE2ibE

Looks like a sexy ghost

That's what I'm saying though. He had no background origin story
Oh they were going to cram it in Dark Knight Rises if you believe that "original script" that was online.

<36>

Wrestling fans are hilariously stupid at times.

Former WWE Champion Brock Lesnar is backstage at tonight's WWE Hell In A Cell PPV, numerous sources have confirmed to PWInsider.com over the last 30 minutes.

Lesnar has been walking around in full view of everyone backstage, so WWE is not hiding him.

Whether he appears on the show remains to be seen, but Lesnar is there, the first time he has been backstage at a WWE event since Summerslam.

Former WWE Champion Brock Lesnar is backstage at tonight's WWE Hell In A Cell PPV, numerous sources have confirmed to PWInsider.com over the last 30 minutes.

Lesnar has been walking around in full view of everyone backstage, so WWE is not hiding him.

Whether he appears on the show remains to be seen, but Lesnar is there, the first time he has been backstage at a WWE event since Summerslam.

What times does it start. WHAT TIME DOES IT START FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!???

Who is this midget with Bobby Lashley? Why are there so many non-wrestling midgets here tonight (last week)?

4 pm pacific time
kick off is 3 if you care.

Are there matches on the Kick Off?

Charly's suggestion for Braun to go to the ring to flush Roman out was brilliant. She's beautiful and brilliant.

Think they paid him just to be backstage and build hype?

A stable with Bock and Strowman tho.....

Vontae Davis of the Bills retired at halftime when they were down 28-6.

Time to buckle up and get ready to take the pain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back