PWD 645: Bring back Batista

Is this better than a Gutter thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You may be right.

The appreciation of wrestling seems to be different than in other forms of media. I seldom hear about how this side character should be on top with such passion, when talking about soaps, dramas and movies. It’s just accepted and people move on.

People may talk about how Gary Oldman may deserve an Oscar, but does it ruin the show for them? Do they hijack the show?
I wanted to hijack the Oscars when Stallone didn't get best supporting actor.

You are an insane man, Sven.
Possibly but it feels like something he would do. I mean he keeps losing matches to Balor and then making them No DQ and then knocking out Balor for the win. I kind of want to see a clip of Braun giving Baron the case and saying he was cashing in. Or if he just wanted Roman at Hell in a Cell.

You may be right.

The appreciation of wrestling seems to be different than in other forms of media. I seldom hear about how this side character should be on top with such passion, when talking about soaps, dramas and movies. It’s just accepted and people move on.

People may talk about how Gary Oldman may deserve an Oscar, but does it ruin the show for them? Do they hijack the show?

If it’s shit, it’s shit and people complain.

The argument that people should enjoy their shit sandwiches is 101 fascism, my shit sandwich right or wrong.

WWE is entertainment and they need to listen fans more than anybody else. The tv deals mean they won’t. Only reason Vince is a billionaire is because he faced an opponent who could have killed his company and he had to listen to his fans for the second and last time.

Look at this kick ass poster for the event todya
Hell_in_a_Cell_2018_PPV_poster.jpg

If it’s shit, it’s shit and people complain.

The argument that people should enjoy their shit sandwiches is 101 fascism, my shit sandwich right or wrong.

WWE is entertainment and they need to listen fans more than anybody else. The tv deals mean they won’t. Only reason Vince is a billionaire is because he faced an opponent who could have killed his company and he had to listen to his fans for the second and last time.
He listened to the fans and went with Roman. Then the fans cried like bitches

I'm actually shocked no one has tried calling Ziggler marks...DollFans.

You get it? It's like dolphins but I said Doll Fans....
tenor.gif

You may be right.

Big Dave says that we are in the best era ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back