PWD 638: Ice Beaner grammar edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a room upstairs which is my mancave basically. where I take my son up and practice guitar then we play Dreamcast until my wife has dinner ready. Try to do it every day and it’s hreat revisiting the Dreamcast classics. Still love the shitnour of soul caliber.
Wifey and I are trying to convince my in laws to move into our basement apartment, which has sat empty for nearly two years. If they don't take it it is soon going to become a game apartment

Shenmue 1&2 were the pivotal gaming experiences for me when I was a child.

I’m not sure how Shenmue 3 will be received, but I am prepared to shell out money for a new laptop or console for it. I hope Suzuki wraps the series up though.

I never played Yakuza.

You’re losing out on some fantastic shit.

My watching SD was interrupted with conference calls. Continuing now.

Can we please be done with Miz vs. Bryan? I mean really at this point its more Miz/Maryse vs. the Bellas. Cena/:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: vs. Miz/Maryse lasted a long time, and now the hippie Bella is involved.

Miz vs. The Bellas is not best for business.

Wifey and I are trying to convince my in laws to move into our basement apartment, which has sat empty for nearly two years. If they don't take it it is soon going to become a game apartment
Wouldn't it be awkward having your in laws move in with you?

The timing in this Iconics match is terrible. Just terrible.

Bathroom break match for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back