Zelina Vega or Lana?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
0T5L0lpfy5_YUH35tfmWKadFFOBo7LL5cFTcoOEEa_g.jpg

OTeUlEj.gif
Dean-o is practically eye to eye with Trips who is also billed as 6'4
dean-ambrose-triple-h-roadblock.jpg

So he's probably a shoot 6'2 and Drew might be the first guy in wrestling history to be billed down. He looks way bigger than 6'5 to me.

Dean-o is practically eye to eye with Trips who is also billed as 6'4
dean-ambrose-triple-h-roadblock.jpg

So he's probably a shoot 6'2 and Drew might be the first guy in wrestling history to be billed down. He looks way bigger than 6'5 to me.

Drew has got to be 6'7 or 6'8.

This match is really underrated.

I don't know...it kind of depends on the character. Miz in an "I'm Awesome," shirt makes sense. Hogan in a "Hulkamania," shirt makes sense. Brock in a "Suplex City," shirt makes sense. Bray Wyatt in swag...fucking retarded. Braun Strowman hocking merch...dumb as shit. 15 years of Fruitty Pebbles Cena shirts...that's Frank level gay.

Hulk made it into his gimmick by ripping it off each time. It looked cool.

NWO and DX wearing their shirts was more like a statement, as in "this is our gang we represent." Like how crips and bloods wear blue and red.

Brock should not be wearing some stupid suplex city shirt in hopes of making money off of it. It looks ridiculous and doesn't make sense at all for the character. His character, "The conqueror" shouldn't give a shit about kids buying his ugly shirts..

The Bar and Revival should not be wearing merch. They just look like everybody else.

Why not stand out as unique rather then make it obvious that you're working with WWE headquarters?

NWO and DX wearing their shirts was more like a statement, as in "this is our gang we represent." Like how crips and bloods wear blue and red.

Brock should not be wearing some stupid suplex city shirt in hopes of making money off of it. It looks ridiculous and doesn't make sense at all for the character. His character shouldn't give a shit about kids buying his ugly shirts..

The Bar should not be wearing merch. Why?

Why not stand out as unique rather then make it obvious that you're working with WWE headquarters?

The only reason I can see Brock doing it is because they've made being a money grubby ass as his main character point. Other than that...I'm not disagreeing. Certain characters it works like the Hogan thing or the plain NWO shirts thing...others it seems lame.

Brock should not be wearing some stupid suplex city shirt in hopes of making money off of it. It looks ridiculous and doesn't make sense at all for the character. His character, "The conqueror" shouldn't give a shit about kids buying his ugly shirts..

The Bar and Revival should not be wearing merch. They just look like everybody else.

Lesnar's character is all about making money.

Conquerer shit is just a slogan Heyman uses to extract more money from us to line Brocks pockets.

Ya Cena looks ridiculous. For all the people who think that it's stupid for someone like him to not wear all those fruity shirts...

How many people do you think during the Cena era, turned on Raw only to see a fruit looking dork and then immiedetly change the channel because the product is telling you this isn't for them?

Merch is not everything..

Ya Cena looks ridiculous. For all the people who think that it's stupid for someone like him to not wear all those fruity shirts...

How many people do you think during the Cena era, turned on Raw only to see a fruit looking dork and then immiedetly change the channel because the product is telling you this isn't for them?

Merch is not everything..
Tell that to everyone with a pro wrestling tee line lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back