PWD 634: Braun is a Filthy Liar

Zelina Vega or Lana?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dated a Venezuelan in uni who was into open relationships. Her fantasy was basically to have a home invader fuck her. So I arguably was pretty close to having it happen. But no.

A lot of girls want that.

He had sex with me? I must have been on ecstasy

You know that story you've told about HBK all those times...

<{cruzshake}>

tenor.gif

I dated a Venezuelan in uni who was into open relationships. Her fantasy was basically to have a home invader fuck her. So I arguably was pretty close to having it happen. But no.
Venezuelan, eh? I guess she was starving for that dick.

Anyone here ever been in an orgy?

Before I half way cleaned up my life some years ago there used to be degenerate parties at my house all of the time. there was a lot of swapping and people fucking in the same room and we called them Caligula parties, im not sure if that counts as an orgy but its about as close as I have come

Before I half way cleaned up my life some years ago there used to be degenerate parties at my house all of the time. there was a lot of swapping and people fucking in the same room and we called them Caligula parties, im not sure if that counts as an orgy but its about as close as I have come

Damn, that room must of smelled something fierce.

Venezuelan, eh? I guess she was starving for that dick.
Nah man. Real healthy. Works for the UN now in Austria, while I stream video games in my basement. I ended things too... :sniper:

Nah man. Real healthy. Works for the UN now in Austria, while I stream video games in my basement. I ended things too... :sniper:
How does Summer feel about that? lol

lol of course becky was cheered just look at this shit

who books this shit

Damn, that room must of smelled something fierce.

I dont have much of a sense of smell but there were some funky nights .... There was this time we had a water fight in the middle of my living room which worked like a charm to get these hos we were getting high with out of their clothes and in a wild sort of mood and my living room smelled like a dank basement for like a year

I had people fucking on the couch kicking me while I played skyrim on one occasion as well

I was there first and they just broke into spontaneous fucking

I swear to god I didnt even flinch or stare or even get a hardon or join in I just kept on god damn questing

I used to have a pretty wild life and know really wild people. These days i stay in the house where my wife can protect me from these degenerates

My house must have smelled like a hookers underwear

I dont have much of a sense of smell but there were some funky nights .... There was this time we had a water fight in the middle of my living room which worked like a charm to get these hos we were getting high with out of their clothes and in a wild sort of mood and my living room smelled like a dank basement for like a year

I had people fucking on the couch kicking me while I played skyrim on one occasion as well

I was there first and they just broke into spontaneous fucking

I swear to god I didnt even flinch or stare or even get a hardon or join in I just kept on god damn questing

I used to have a pretty wild life and know really wild people. These days i stay in the house where my wife can protect me from these degenerates

My house must have smelled like a hookers underwear
61fkG5h.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back