PWD 633: Summerfest will suck no matter what happens edition.

How do you eat your eggs?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
CBUhhW_UgAAFQVr.jpg:large
And to think that mark is a GOAT LHW and HW

Its like these jabronis want soccer to pass them up over the next few generations.

Its like these jabronis want soccer to pass them up over the next few generations.

i didnt know Phil Dawson (#4 in the background) and Joe Thomas were both back on the Browns lolol

i didnt know Phil Dawson (#4 in the background) and Joe Thomas were both back on the Browns lolol
Those are their older unis they stopped wearing after the 2014 season too.
That's also ya boy Brandon Weeden at QB.

has anyone watched any of these WWE Chronicle stories? Watching the one with samoa Joe, it looks pretty good a few minutes in. Basically from the night after Mania to SummerSlam.

edit: This is when WWE production is at its best.

You gotta command Triple H for his self control. He's all surrounded by these hot chicks who idolize him yet he doesn't indulge once.

You don’t know that, brother.

These WWE Chronicle is pretty good, its interesting because its like half in kayfabe half not.

I recommend it.

I was watching Jets/Skins the other day one of the first plays was a Jets defender doing a basic tackle on Alex Smith, as he was going down Smith threw the ball away. They threw a flag for roughing the passer.

Finn and his dad have the same exact voice

You gotta command Triple H for his self control. He's all surrounded by these hot chicks who idolize him yet he doesn't indulge once.
He's a married man and is supposed to be faithful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back