PWD 632: #WeAreAllLighter

What is your favorite ice cream flavor?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@RollSonnenRoll

I think the Panama City Playboy and Ricochet are gonna steal the show. Overall, NXT card looks absolutely stacked and will probably be a million miles better than Summer Slam.

t3_98dy9u

#TheStreak

@RollSonnenRoll

I think the Panama City Playboy and Ricochet are gonna steal the show. Overall, NXT card looks absolutely stacked and will probably be a million miles better than Summer Slam.
The only matches I’m really looking forward to at SummerSlam are the ones that have an actual storyline and build but I know won’t really be that good of matches. What a concept, E

13.-Braun-Strowman-and-Kevin-Owens.jpg

20.-Ronda-Rousey-and-Alexa-Bliss.jpg

Undefeated guy who dethroned Wladimir vs. a guy coming off a loss seems a tad unfair. But...

I think the guy has been KO'd three times in the last few years, and hasn't beaten anybody decent since before he lost to Klitchko. I could be wrong though, as I only watch boxing casually.

The only matches I’m really looking forward to at SummerSlam are the ones that have an actual storyline and build but I know won’t really be that good of matches. What a concept, E

13.-Braun-Strowman-and-Kevin-Owens.jpg

20.-Ronda-Rousey-and-Alexa-Bliss.jpg

brother, i been watching IMPACT segments on YouTube and lemme tell ya pal, their booking right now is pretty good. per usual, the booking sucks right now fort WWE. Ambrose comes back just to be in Rollins corner for a rematch from a 30 minute best of match? Come on, bro, book better! If Ambrose doesn't accidentally, or purposefully, screw over Rollins tonight I'll be disappointed. I'd rather like to see Ambrose screw over Reigns though, and cost him the title win.

brother, i been watching IMPACT segments on YouTube and lemme tell ya pal, their booking right now is pretty good. per usual, the booking sucks right now fort WWE. Ambrose comes back just to be in Rollins corner for a rematch from a 30 minute best of match? Come on, bro, book better! If Ambrose doesn't accidentally, or purposefully, screw over Rollins tonight I'll be disappointed. I'd rather like to see Ambrose screw over Reigns though, and cost him the title win.
They need to do short street fights with shaky cams and generic scoring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back