PWD 631: Dean Ambrose has been Clangin And Bangin

Which band is better?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That should have been the reaction from the executives when they told him he's still fired
"Either you were too stupid to know not to tweet those or you meant them. Either way, YOU'RRRREEE OOUUTTTT!"

"No I'm not firing you, no, I'm firing you!" <Lmaoo>

I’m a boneless wings guy.

LightWellwornHalcyon-max-1mb.gif

Gonna order some bone in wings tonight to eat while I watch shitty football. That’s BONE IN because chicken nuggets don’t pay me nothing.

What’s the deal with boneless wings? Why the hell would anyone chose boneless over bone in wings? Someone tell me why dammit!
Some people like chicken nuggets more than bone in.
My opinion it ain’t a chicken wing if it doesn’t have a bone in it.
Do you fuck with Buffalo Wild Wings?? That place is good

What’s the deal with boneless wings? Why the hell would anyone chose boneless over bone in wings? Someone tell me why dammit!
Aren't boneless wings just chicken strips? Like I'm pretty sure they're not wings, they're the breast.

Some people like chicken nuggets more than bone in.
My opinion it ain’t a chicken wing if it doesn’t have a bone in it.
Do you fuck with Buffalo Wild Wings?? That place is good
I know you didn't ask me, but I watched Leben KO Wanderlei at the only time I've been to a Buffalo Wild Wings. The whole bar went crazy.

I hate eating around a bone. At the same time I want da tensrdnes sof
R and marindare from wings

I know you didn't ask me, but I watched Leben KO Wanderlei at the only time I've been to a Buffalo Wild Wings. The whole bar went crazy.
The wings are decent, I like the dry rub, do Desert Heat is my go to.
Plus all the TVs everywhere , there’s no one in the way when you try to watch the fights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back