PWD 630: Cool for the Summer(Slam)

Favorite Summer Activity

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We use the same gifs....practically moving in together.

AJ better not be jelly.

Morning, friendos.

38080994_2150669508512548_75350210456322048_n.jpg

Make some Tegan Nox (Nixon Newell) fans out of people.

1534180622131.jpg

Mandy looks like Paige here lol

DkmZp95U4AERXY0.jpg:large

was Smackdown good?

Renee Young impressed the powers-that-be last night with her role on commentary, but sources tell us there are no immediate plans in place to permanently change her position.

Young made history last night as the first female to sit behind the commentary desk for the entirety of Raw and sources with direct knowledge say management was happy with her work.

While there may not be immediate plans to make her a commentator on Raw or Smackdown, we’re told Renee has expressed interest in doing it again in the future and will certainly be considered if an opportunity once again arises.

Case in point: Renee was chosen to do commentary this month at the Mae Young Classic.

How low is the bar if she impressed people.

<JerryWWF>

We need to stop exposing our childhood heros for the creeps they are

Its bad enough as a kid finding out that santa wasnnt real but its really depressing at 36 to find out what a complete dickhead everyone you thought was awesome was

Its my birthday as of 2 hours ago

I am 36

god damn where did the last decade go

I probably wasnt coherent for a lot of it :(
What up Chris??
Happy Birthday to you , hope you find some positive energy for the day and enjoy it!!!!
upload_2018-8-15_8-29-19.jpeg
upload_2018-8-15_8-29-53.jpeg
upload_2018-8-15_8-30-32.jpeg
upload_2018-8-15_8-31-5.jpeg

That is the sight many divas saw just before finding the "special delivery" in their bags.

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

i would like to wish my good friend and neighbor @Gutter Chris a very happy birthday.

be on the lookout for moon rocks. its basically hash

DkpfIeWUYAM9jSg

I look forward to Samoa Joe being cast as a no nonsense substitute teacher in the inner city.

DkpfIeWUYAM9jSg

I look forward to Samoa Joe being cast as a no nonsense substitute teacher in the inner city.
He'd slap so many fatherless kids around, the show would be over in one episode because no one else would fuck with him.

He'd slap so many fatherless kids around, the show would be over in one episode because no one else would fuck with him.
You right.....he started too late. Would've fit right in in te early 90s.

Thinking about recent summerslams over the past decade and 2013 has to be the best with bryan/cena, punk/lesnar and christian/del rio amazing matches in one ppv. Aj/cena is the best match over the past decade of sunmerslam. Aj 2016 was levels above the main roster from the get go, instant main eventer.
I miss when Summerslam was in LA every year. Went to every one

What about:
- the principal that runs the school drug ring (Heyman)
- the carpentry teacher who makes guns using the gifted 3d printer (Dean)
- the radical terrorist black power history teacher (Xavier)
- the cannibal janitor (Elias)
- the meth producing chemistry teacher (Dean)
- the pedo slut English teacher (Paige)
- the pedo slut French teacher (Maryse)
- coach who pimps the underage cheerleaders (guest starring Steve Austin)?

That’s at least a season.

Last edited:
This thread is winding down, almost time for a new pwd.

Was my thread over, at least midcard status?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back