PWD 624: Ignored

Godzilla vs King Kong

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know, man. Dragon Ball is an anime that's centered around fighting. The fans constantly complain the the show is written poorly, their favourite characters and booked to look strong enough, and the top guy is pushed too much, but they still watch religiously despite all that.
<mma4> and every storyline is basically the same shit and say the Japanese version is better.

I don't know, man. Dragon Ball is an anime that's centered around fighting. The fans constantly complain the the show is written poorly, their favourite characters and booked to look strong enough, and the top guy is pushed too much, but they still watch religiously despite all that.

Is Dragon Ball still a thing? I used to love it 20 years ago.

It's a shame we missed out on all the "WCW: Monday Night Wars Champion 1999" prediction tattoos

011717-cowboys-tattoo-2.jpg
I just threw a bet down on Houston in Vegas at +2200. I'm gonna be so rich, I might as well dedicate a full sleeve tattoo to it.

come on vinnie mac, you’re not gonna invite the make a wish kid to summerslam? You know, your next biggest show? You’re gonna make him wait till survivor series and hope he’s still around to be there.....:eek:

What part of Survivor Series don't you understand?

<21>

I just threw a bet down on Houston in Vegas at +2200. I'm gonna be so rich, I might as well dedicate a full sleeve tattoo to it.

i hope deshaun watson's and jj watt's knees hold up, brother

<Watt1>

They brought it back with two films, then continued it as a series. The first was called Battle of Gods and the second was called Resurrection F. They're both on Netflix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back