PWD 617: AMERICAN Edition

Which is better (Costco)?

• Costco hot dog

• Costco pizza

• He's fat!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, unless you live in a Jimmy Johns you have to travel there by car or your own body. By car you have to pay for gas, by your own body you have to pay for the calories to move.

But yes, if you live in a James Johns and don’t work there or have to pay for any of that delicious food to be cooked you have freedom for free.

I wish I lived in a James Johns rent free.

[smull1]

What if you lived or worked in an apartment/small business located above a Jimithy Johnsons?

No we have @RR, who is like Danny Glover in Lethal Weapon. He is just coasting until retirement.
But don't under estimate him because remember Danny Glover pushed the Predators shit in, which is a win over a high ranked opponent.

Predator's second-straight big match loss. Beginning of the end, IMO.

DighGtNXkAI3ZSC

Predator's second-straight big match loss. Beginning of the end, IMO.
He was never the same after his war with Arnold. The thing is the Predator had a tough match with Billy prior to his match with Arnold. You cant have a war with Billy then run into Prime Arnold, it is just too much to ask out an elite fighter. Predator had a bad draw in that tourney.
tenor.gif

He was never the same after his war with Arnold. The thing is the Predator had a tough match with Billy prior to his match with Arnold. You cant have a war with Billy then run into Prime Arnold, it just too much to ask out an elite fighter. Predator had a bad draw in that tourney.
tenor.gif

Bill da kid even cut his skin over his heart to send a message to the Predator. FUCK YOUR THERMALS

I was right.....Triplemania bound.

he’s gonna have to change his twitter handle to cainpw soon

Bill da kid even cut his skin over his heart to send a message to the Predator. FUCK YOUR THERMALS
Still to this day, I wish they would have shown Billy and the Predator mix it up. It was disappointing he died off screen.
Arnold was doing his usual back stage politicking and did not want to follow Billy's match, so made the director show the death off screen. Arnold always tried to hold better talent down, which is why he only worked with DeVito once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back