Status
Not open for further replies.
My top 5 P4P rankings are:

#1 Freddy
#2 Jason
#3 Myers
#4 Chucky
#5 Leatherface

Any kind of Cabin is generally a bad idea. Evil Dead, Cabin in the Woods, The Hills have Eyes. The new Resident Evil game.....

Forgot Crystal Lake.

Jason isn't a kid anymore, Freddy isn't going to have an effect. Also Jason has been to hell nothing Freddy does is going to phase him. Freddy is only living in his own personal hell. Besides even if Freddy does get to Jason, you think Momma Voorhees is going to sit by knowing her son has been touched by Freddy?
Freddy only lost in Freddy v Jason because he got dragged into the real world by somebody smarter than Jason. We all knew what way the fight was going otherwise. Jason is a pussy who is afraid of water and being told off by his own mum. Pamela Voorhees is dead anyway so she can't do shit.

I love arguing about pointless bullshit.

Any kind of Cabin is generally a bad idea. Evil Dead, Cabin in the Woods, The Hills have Eyes. The new Resident Evil game.....

Forgot Crystal Lake.
That's why I'll never stay in a random Cabin in a forest. Just in case I get raped by a tree.

Predator has wins over Apollo Creed, Machete, Jesse "The Body" Ventura, Oleg Taktarov, and Morpheus. Oh and in the next film he's gonna kill The Punisher!

Anyway, Danny Glover braved the racism of Mel Gibson, and Adrien Brody survived the Nazi's. Neither guy is a can.

Apollo and The Body are the only non-jobbers in that list. Morpheus is fat and old, Machete is only famous for being ugly and Mexican, and I don't even know who Oleg Tartar Sauce is.

Bottom-line is that Predator is 0-3 in title matches and only one of those was against top-tier talent. Glover and Brody aren't fit to carry Arnold's jock.

giphy.gif

Apollo and The Body are the only non-jobbers in that list. Morpheus is fat and old, Machete is only famous for being ugly and Mexican, and I don't even know who Oleg Tartar Sauce is.

Bottom-line is that Predator is 0-3 in title matches and only one of those was against top-tier talent. Glover and Brody aren't fit to carry Arnold's jock.

giphy.gif

17-5 baby!
http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Oleg-Taktarov-47

<{smellit?}>

Freddy only lost in Freddy v Jason because he got dragged into the real world by somebody smarter than Jason. We all knew what way the fight was going otherwise. Jason is a pussy who is afraid of water and being told off by his own mum. Pamela Voorhees is dead anyway so she can't do shit.

I love arguing about pointless bullshit.

Jason isn't afraid of water clearly in part IV, Jason gives no fucks if you are in the water or not, he is going to murder you. Freddy vs Jason doesn't count, obviously they were trying to give Jason a weakness to make it a even fight. FvJ is not canon,don't be such a mark.

giphy.gif

Alien is a can. WTH.

giphy.gif
He was the UFC 6 tournament winner. Learn your damn MMA history if you're gonna be on an MMA forum, ya goof!

Alien is a can. WTH.
Just a bunch of Jason dickriders in this thread. I think Jason should be banned because he has an unfair advantage with his tard strength.

Henry could have been so much more.

One of the all time greats. <CanYouSeeMeNow>

Just a bunch of Jason dickriders in this thread. I think Jason should be banned because he has an unfair advantage with his tard strength.

Don't be mad that the pedo can only effect kids. Has to hang out in nightmares to do shit. He literally has to prey on the weakest among us and still always gets punked.

I still think Alexander Emelianenko is scarier than Fedor though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back