PWD 614: The Saturn Moon Matrix

Who is better?

• Jason Voorhees

• Freddy Krueger

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who will win the battle of a retarded kid and a pedo? I think we all know the answer to that one. I'm voting Freddy.

Momma Voorhees in the first one aint scared of shit. She lives her nightmare everyday, Freddy is getting fucked up.

Momma Voorhees in the first one aint scared of shit. She lives her nightmare everyday, Freddy is getting fucked up.
Most of the time Freddy is only defeated by smarts, and unfortunately Jason has none. Momma Voorhees ain't Jason.

Space....well fuck now we are talking a Jason/Alien Hybrid and we are all fucked if that happens.
Jason v Alien v Predator.

The original ending to Freddy vs Jason was going to be them both being trapped in hell by Pinhead.

a PRIME Mike Myers would destroy both these cans

Wayne's World, Austin Powers or Shrek??
Mike Meyers R1 KO via Banzai Drop

mike-myers-fat-bastard-austin-powers-goldmember.jpg

Quick Q & A from Goldust

After seeing them in the Mixed Match Challenge, I really started to dig the idea of Goldust acting as Mandy's manager. Mandy has all of the physical tools to be a champ and Goldie (in a black, three-piece suit and the face paint) could do the talking for her until she's more comfortable.

As the kids say, I believe it would be the money.

You guys are sleeping on Maniac Cop.

latest

C'mon man... No Pinhead? Cenobites have their own damn dimension.
These guys could get you pretty easily. You have to be unlucky or stupid to get attacked by a Cenobite due to the puzzle box.

I'm optimistic about the new Predator movie.

I'll catch it on Netflix.

Looks like it's trying to do the same thing that Predators did, where they introduce a new SUPER-X-TREME Predator to make up for the fact that the Predator has lost his edge. Like Rusev, the Predator has taken to many Ls to be considered a legit contender (Arnold was acceptable, Danny Glover and Adrien Brody are not). What they need to do is have the Predator win a couple hunts/movies to get his credibility back. Then another babyface can come along to challenge.

These guys could get you pretty easily. You have to be unlucky or stupid to get attacked by a Cenobite due to the puzzle box.
If it's a horror battle, stupidity will be running amok lol

I'll catch it on Netflix.

Looks like it's trying to do the same thing that Predators did, where they introduce a new SUPER-X-TREME Predator to make up for the fact that the Predator has lost his edge. Like Rusev, the Predator has taken to many Ls to be considered a legit contender (Arnold was acceptable, Danny Glover and Adrien Brody are not). What they need to do is have the Predator win a couple hunts/movies to get his credibility back. Then another babyface can come along to challenge.
Predator has wins over Apollo Creed, Machete, Jesse "The Body" Ventura, Oleg Taktarov, and Morpheus. Oh and in the next film he's gonna kill The Punisher!

Anyway, Danny Glover braved the racism of Mel Gibson, and Adrien Brody survived the Nazi's. Neither guy is a can.

If it's a horror battle, stupidity will be running amok lol
Well Leatherface and Jason are way too stupid to even solve a puzzle box, so Pinhead can't really defeat them, I guess.

Most of the time Freddy is only defeated by smarts, and unfortunately Jason has none. Momma Voorhees ain't Jason.

Jason isn't a kid anymore, Freddy isn't going to have an effect. Also Jason has been to hell nothing Freddy does is going to phase him. Freddy is only living in his own personal hell. Besides even if Freddy does get to Jason, you think Momma Voorhees is going to sit by knowing her son has been touched by Freddy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back