PWD 614: The Saturn Moon Matrix

Who is better?

• Jason Voorhees

• Freddy Krueger

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blade vs. Black Panther?

I don't think anyone has Cars in the top ten.

I have it over Nemo
FFS in Rude's voice. This is worse than that "where in Michigan are you from" takeover of the thread we had a month ago.

giphy.gif

Blade would get merc'd by Selene from the Underworld movies though.

Blade would get merc'd by Selene from the Underworld movies though.

If "merc'd" means emptying your balls inside Selene, I will gladly get "merc'd" repeatedly by Selene.

Lashley could probably use one the vertical suplex finishers tbh

Also Steve Williams finisher looked like it would legit kill you.

Last edited:

Lashley could probably use one the vertical suplex finishers tbh

Also Steve Williams finisher looked like it would legit kill you.

I'm still waiting on one of these dinguses to realize the various Sternness Dusts are amazing moves. Murphy figured it out with the Whale Hunt, everyone else needs to figure it out too.

Anyone picking Freddy in poll is supporting a cinema pedo.
Who will win the battle of a retarded kid and a pedo? I think we all know the answer to that one. I'm voting Freddy.

I'm still waiting on one of these dinguses to realize the various Sternness Dusts are amazing moves. Murphy figured it out with the Whale Hunt, everyone else needs to figure it out too.

Rollins will eventually. And he will turn it into a transition move :p

Who will win the battle of a retarded kid and a pedo? I think we all know the answer to that one. I'm voting Freddy.

I voted Freddy, cause he kills you in your dreams, and you cant stay awake forever. At least with Jason its lets avoid the lake district.

I voted Freddy, cause he kills you in your dreams, and you cant stay awake forever. At least with Jason its lets avoid the lake district.
He did go to space and Manhattan though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back