• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who won?
Howd Brody King do?
How were Titan and Dragon Lee?
Was Jeff Cobb good?
Did Reno Scum keep the tag titles?
Are we meeting up to have some chicken and maybe some sex before the Cow Palace today?
The main event ended up being flip Gordon vs dragon lee with dragon Lee going over. Reno scum ended up winning the tag belts from a team called Reno over everything. Jeff Cobb was good for me at least. Brody king did good lol the guy I was sitting next didn't really like him. I enjoyed watching Timothy Thatcher live

Now dem look perky
Shes a super skinny minny white broad with zero ass but damned if she aint sexy as hell
I get aroused watching the way she walks on her tippy toes in that Larry David movie Clear History

Shes a super skinny minny white broad with zero ass but damned if she aint sexy as hell
I get aroused watching the way she walks on her tippy toes in that Larry David movie Clear History
I love white ass

The main event ended up being flip Gordon vs dragon lee with dragon Lee going over. Reno scum ended up winning the tag belts from a team called Reno over everything. Jeff Cobb was good for me at least. Brody king did good lol the guy I was sitting next didn't really like him. I enjoyed watching Timothy Thatcher live
I'm surprised Dragon Lee worked 3 times last night cause hes working again tonight
Timothy Thatcher and Walter are great when they tag together as Ringkampf

Dhg18AXWsAEi9U2.jpg

Watching Boone the Bounty Hunter.

Motherfucker can fucking fly.

Also he’s got tremendous passion. Film doesn’t look like it was filmed on a budget smaller than SocMet’s strip club bill from yesterday.

You're not talking about King of the Indies are you? Dragon Lee had a great match, I just hated that one of the commentators apparently didn't know who Taguchi was lmao.

You're not talking about King of the Indies are you? Dragon Lee had a great match, I just hated that one of the commentators apparently didn't know who Taguchi was lmao.

Bit like Jim Ross not knowing who anybody is at NJPW.

I didnt know it was streaming!
Oh piss me off

They should have kept it at three.

Where I was sitting the commentary team was right behind me. I hear them talk from time to time

What was funny to me when I was sitting down they where moving people from one side of the bleachers to the hard camera side. One dudes was like move some of theses guys to hard camera Side so it will look better on camera. I'm not sure how many people in the but it was but seemed like everyone enjoyed the show

He'll be clangin and bangin in no time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back