PWD 610: Real Americans

Will Smackdown be good tonight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is almost as dominant and alpha as America.
"I'm proud to be an American,
'Cause at least I know I'm free..."

...sorry, it's a terrible song, I know
source.gif

Tonight's WWE SmackDown and WWE 205 Live episodes will take place from the Century Link Center in Omaha, Nebraska.

Team Hell No will open tonight's show. Matches announced include Peyton Royce vs. Becky Lynch, Aiden English vs. WWE Champion AJ Styles in a non-title match, Asuka vs. James Ellsworth and an Independence Day US Open Challenge from WWE United States Champion Jeff Hardy. There will also be the first annual Third of July Pancake Eating Contest hosted by The New Day. 205 Live will feature a No DQ match between Buddy Murphy and Mustafa Ali.

WWE is focusing on the following points for tonight's SmackDown:

* Team Hell No to kick off SmackDown LIVE

* AJ Styles takes on Aiden English

* Jeff Hardy issues an Independence Day United States Open Challenge

* Becky Lynch battles Peyton Royce

* Asuka goes one-on-one with James Ellsworth

* The New Day face off in the First Annual Third of July Pancake Eating Contest

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news...onight-wwe-smackdown-205-live-open-challenge/

Do they have Hardy beat up a foreign menace or lose to a more overtly Patriotic character, like the Patriot or Mr. America?

Time for England to hopefully not get knocked out of the world cup.

Do they have Hardy beat up a foreign menace or lose to a more overtly Patriotic character, like the Patriot or Mr. America?
If Mr. America showed up, I would legit lose my shit, brother.

Straight up off the couch to rip my shirt off, jack.

That's just the way it is, dude.

God bless America, this thread, Mandy's ass, Hulk Hogan, Derringer, and Mandy's tits! Homer comes through despite being a hippie.

Buncha Bernie Sanders nuthuggers are all upset because good teams are signing good players. They are crying because they want everything equal
This post sounds anti-American to me. Time to equalize your ass.

cWDGp80M1O-QMWXbtgFGzbmo7YA.gif

This post sounds anti-American to me. Time to equalize your ass.

cWDGp80M1O-QMWXbtgFGzbmo7YA.gif
It’s the opposite. I want teams and players to be free to play where they want. That’s as American as butterscotch cupcakes

It’s the opposite. I want teams and players to be free to play where they want. That’s as American as butterscotch cupcakes

It's an America Day miracle! Lakersfan has been cured of full lakersfanism!

Ah, Superman. He's the most American of superheroes. Y'know, the illegal alien?

You're not an immigration lawyer and you don't work for the Kansas state adoption agency CanadianAzazel!

God bless America, this thread, Mandy's ass, Hulk Hogan, Derringer, and Mandy's tits! Homer comes through despite being a hippie.
There's plenty hippies that'll kick ass.
In my hippy days I was the tie dyed unmellow guy who wasn't spinning around like an idiot calling everyone "man" and talking about preservative free breakfast meats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back