PWD 609: A Regular Old Plumbus

Universal Healthcare or a 100% Secure Border with no Immigration

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No wonder you're broke.
machoman12.gif

Let me get this straight. The last poll saw Rex betray us all and now Homer follows up with this War Room light bullshit?

Fuck this place, I'm gonna watch The Lost World.

Let me get this straight. The last poll saw Rex betray us all and now Homer follows up with this War Room light bullshit?

Stop taking the PWD for granite, God dammit!

Wait a minute, WAIT JUST A MINUTE. I had to go back and look to see what was going on and it hit me like a ton of bricks.

tumblr_n6md4vs2nv1sg3vmpo1_500.gif

Dat kid just loves the violence too much
source.gif

Stop taking the PWD for granite, God dammit!

My plan was to take the PWD, and all of you, for granite until the day it all went away at which point I would struggle through a lifetime of regret and longing for the opportunities I squandered and the great friendships lost.

Let me bang, asshole.

Wait a minute, WAIT JUST A MINUTE. I had to go back and look to see what was going on and it hit me like a ton of bricks.

tumblr_n6md4vs2nv1sg3vmpo1_500.gif

Dat kid just loves the violence too much
source.gif

It's just you and me now, RSR. It's just you and me.

And J, when he's around.

And Frenzy if she ever comes back.

And I'll probably forgive Rex pretty soon too.

But other than that, it's just you and me, RSR! It's just you and me now!

My plan was to take the PWD, and all of you, for granite until the day it all went away at which point I would struggle through a lifetime of regret and longing for the opportunities I squandered and the great friendships lost.

Let me bang, asshole.
No. I demand you write some entertaining posts this instant!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back