• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

One if the comments on this video was "big pawpaw pump" lolololol

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

Fire season is coming. :eek:

@lakersfan45 next month

hXK0zOt.jpg

Also, I get a kick out of RSR claiming every other wrestling broad as "his." Greedy little bastard.

<[analyzed}>

Even MJ era basketball looks a lot slower compared to today’s game but when they drive to the rim they get beat all to hell
<{JustBleed}>
and now when they shoot a jumper and someone nicks their wrist, they flop to the ground and pretend they got beat to hell

You can't book a show with a guy that has creative control. Hogan was the most powerful person in the company at that time, management fucked up by doing that because when they needed a structure change, they couldn't do it
Dont you put that evil on the hulkster brother

You can't book a show with a guy that has creative control. Hogan was the most powerful person in the company at that time, management fucked up by doing that because when they needed a structure change, they couldn't do it

They could have told him to go home, work out, inject roids, drink beer and collect cheques.

Also do that with Nash who also had CC, instead of giving him the book.

Keep Goldberg strong and finish the streak properly.

Keep Sting strong.

Also never hire Russo.

Fire the deadwood. As in half the roster.

Organize shit properly - like not buying plane tickets for EVERY guy to EVERY show even if they weren’t booked.

Not destroy their base in Flair territory by shitting on him every time they visited. Keep Flair and the 4 Horseman strong even if not at the top.

Support their base generally properly.

Give good house shows.

Get money from the network for running tv and as well as merch - which they didn’t. Increase the PPV share.

But Bischoff couldn’t handle any of this shit because he was lost after the initial surprising success AND the change at the top of the company meant that nobody gave a damn, in fact they were embarrassed to have wrestling instead of being embarrassed at being AOL.

I got Westworld, Altered Carbon and Luke Cage season 2 to watch. Cool!

So what did you guys think of Hoodslam?
Shit was insane right?!?!
INSANE!!!!!!

Nice header by England to put them 1-0 up early.

Oh god, Panama are getting raped here. I kinda feel bad for them.

They made Boring Corcringe shave his head, and yet they're letting Bored Strawman getaway with his beard? I get it, he's working hard a little better than most but what the fuck. He looks like some villain from the bible.

How I wish The Rock would come back for one Raw, insult all of the current top stars and midcarders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back