Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Heath Slater

Votes: 2 4.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Simon Gotch is part of Team Filthy in MLW and its fucking awesome
You guys should check it out

@Pliny Pete Are you goin to see King Haku at the NJPW San Francisco show?

Been reading through this whole Nia/Alexa drama, and something doesn't sit right with me.

Nia Jax, of all people, is salty that Alexa allegedy fucked some guys to get the to top... the woman who had her cousin, the guy who is the number 1 box office draw in the fucking world, call HHH and say "Hey, can you give my cousin a job?"

dont work yourself into a shoot, brother

Before that, she talked about her saying to Rock "I want to do this", and him setting it all up.

<LikeReally5>

But did Nia Jax have the rock call HHH to get her a job like you said... or did the rock find out NXT was a thing when Nia Jax said she was looking into wrestling schools and LOOK INTO IT for her?

As someone with a couple mental illnesses myself it fucking pisses me off when I see people use it to get out of consequences for their actions. When I'm a prick, I own up to it, I don't pull the mental illness card so everyone has to feel sorry for me and I get away with no repercussions.

Some people cannot be expected to take full or even partial responsibility for their actions because their brain isn’t firing properly. That also includes teenagers which is why sentencing kids like adults is another American insanity.

Girl accuses Enzo of rape, fucks his life up. Well she should be being treated for her mental problems and not in the wild with an iphone and access to drugs and celebs. Cant really blame her because she definitely looks like somebody out of control of her life.

He on the other hand is a piece of shit for going after her. And wrestling fans - the shitty fraggle hypocrite who is now taking indie shows and whose entire ‘career’, C status and wealth is thanks to those fansz

Lol of course this emotionally fragile weirdo would take up for that false accusing bitch

Some people cannot be expected to take full or even partial responsibility for their actions because their brain isn’t firing properly. That also includes teenagers which is why sentencing kids like adults is another American insanity.

Girl accuses Enzo of rape, fucks his life up. Well she should be being treated for her mental problems and not in the wild with an iphone and access to drugs and celebs. Cant really blame her because she definitely looks like somebody out of control of her life.

He on the other hand is a piece of shit for going after her. And wrestling fans - the shitty fraggle hypocrite who is now taking indie shows and whose entire ‘career’, C status and wealth is thanks to those fansz
Yeah, I agree to an extent, but my point is what if she is a fully capable person who is just a piece of shit and is using mental illness as an excuse to get away with it all?

I think it's very understandable to be going after her. She tried to ruin his whole fucking life and got no punishment. I'm not saying he's right, but I'm pretty sure I'd be livid if some cunt tried to ruin my life like that, got away with it, and is now trying to play the victim.

Sorry but I was talking to the people that matter

giphy.gif

Yeah, I agree to an extent, but my point is what if she is a fully capable person who is just a piece of shit and is using mental illness as an excuse to get away with it all?

I think it's very understandable to be going after her. She tried to ruin his whole fucking life and got no punishment. I'm not saying he's right, but I'm pretty sure I'd be livid if some cunt tried to ruin my life like that, got away with it, and is now trying to play the victim.

Brah, she crazzzzzzzyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

Seth Rollins isn't IC champion anymore?

Best guy to beat Brock imo.

What is Baron Corbin's gimmick now?

Brah, she crazzzzzzzyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
There are different levels of crazy. You can still be a piece of shit who is fully capable of realising what you're doing while also having mental illnesses.

Heard what sounded like a pretty vicious car accident last night
I live above a freeway thats down in a ravine so the sound travels up to my house pretty clearly
About midnight I heard a buncha people scream NOOOOO! and AAAHHH!!! and then a loud ass BOOM CRUNCH SCREACH!!!!!!
I cant see down into the freeway but I could hear the sirens and see the emergency responders lights flashing on my walls
They were there at the scene for a long ass time
I could also hear the tires squealing as they pulled the wrecked cars onto the body trucks to be hauled off

37 years ago today Dusty Rhodes pinned Harley Race to win his second NWA world title at the Omni in Atlanta, Ga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back