Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Kane

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Heath Slater

Votes: 2 4.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I went into the first Michaels-Taker match cold, I obviously knew who both guys were, but didn't see any of the lead up to the match. It was a self contained story that captured the whole crowd I had over for Wrestlemania. In ring work can do that, but I think its essential to care about the wrestlers for it to have any more impact than a ninja warrior run or some other such feat of athleticism.

Shawn and Taker also know how to tell a story in the ring, that helps too

So.. Anyone else wood Vanessa Borne? Underrated looks. Fine af.

tumblr_ovs1p9PcGb1rmv1vdo1_400.gif

fb5fe45faadc62d9ad57a73cac4997a0.jpg

00a584c9c4daniellekamela.jpg

8d54ad.jpg

Reading from the book of Layla.

http://wrestlingnews.co/wwe-news/ex...main-reason-why-big-cass-was-released-by-wwe/

As everyone knows by now, Cass is no longer with WWE and there were several incidents that rubbed people the wrong way. It’s already been reported that he broke script with a little person on Smackdown Live several weeks ago and the bus bathroom incident has been reported. However, the last straw was an incident with former girlfriend Carmella.

We were told that he went up to her and, according to a well-placed source, caused a scene while asking her to forgive him, apparently in hopes for a reconciliation. Carmella tried to walk off but he grabbed her arm and wrestlers in the area stepped in. We’re told that The Usos and Erick Rowanwere the ones to get Cass to back away.

Erick Rowan, real life babyface... he doesn't like bullies.

Rowan was probably bullied as a teen.

The Rex Observer is reporting that the one formerly known as "The Struggle" is full of poo and is casting his irrational hate on Becky Lynch. Sam Zayn was his previous victim, but it seems he has moved on to Becky Lynch for now. Things can always change however, this man's hate is limitless.
Why does @GetTheseHands hate red heads?

Ozy's two cents

Alexa probably did sleep her way up, let's face it. She's not that great a wrestler but she did get herself over. So even if she did sleep to the top, she proved she can do it by getting her character over.

Nia is jealous nobody will fuck her (or she just sets way too high standards), doesn't really have an intriguing character. You could even say she's only where she is from being linked to Rocky.

Becky was a champion at one point, and seems frustrated with how things are but isn't the kinda person to speak out so she just settles waiting for something to happen through hard work.

Becky and Alexa should really get together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back