PWD 604: THE THREAD RED NINJA BUILT

Status
Not open for further replies.
What am I looking at here? I can't make out any of this

Pictures of his kids, Roman Reigns groping Brauns dick and A ref looking at Alexa Bliss's ass. Although the picture of him holding the girls face could be an image throwback to Sister Abigail. Having the whole world in his hands.

Last edited:
Sticky list is basically the Iron Throne.

Claims to the crown don't matter as much as whose butt is in that seat.

<StannisFrown><CerseiPlotting>

@Minotauro Rex
I have new intel.

The aliens have thousands of micro suction cups in their hands that secrete a thick white liquids. They use this to massage and paralyze us. It feels so good we let them.

Then once we enter paralysis the alienz grow a giant probe stick like structure that enters our anus inner anus. This feels good initially but wreaks havoc and destroys us from the inside out

Also
They don’t have Costco memberships so u can hide in costco

<{fry}>

Sounds like something an alien would say.

Pictures of his kids, Roman Reigns groping Brauns dick and A ref looking at Alexa Bliss's ass. Although the picture of him holding the girls face could be an image throwback to Sister Abigail. Having the whole world in his hands.

Any pictures of his lost relevancy?

I agree with @lakersfan45 that the first half of RAW was pretty great, but the second half was just boring as fuck. The only good thing about the second half was Elias' song.

Ronda is being booked well imo. Her being suspended for 30 days gives time for Alexa to hopefully defend against Nia successfully and then Ronda and Nia can continue their feud when Ronda's suspension ends. Seth and Ziggler put on a pretty good match imo. I'm hoping Seth Rollins loses his rematch against Ziggler via Elias interference, and they can continue their feud too.

Alexa should cheat like hell against Nia to retain her belt. Make her the cowardly heel of cowardly heels. Then Ronda can come in and destroy her.

Alexa should cheat like hell against Nia to retain her belt. Make her the cowardly heel of cowardly heels. Then Ronda can come in and destroy her.

We have that on Smackdown already. But in their case they are waiting for Charlotte to get her boobs fixed before she destroys Mella.

Lets hope they are saline and not silicone.

We have that on Smackdown already. But in their case they are waiting for Charlotte to get her boobs fixed before she destroys Mella.

Lets hope they are saline and not silicone.

Oh. Well RAW should do it first lol

im in

giphy.gif

And then Nia cuts a promo about how she's just a big fat piece of shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back