PWD 604: THE THREAD RED NINJA BUILT

Status
Not open for further replies.
2a7a09_8a7dcbfd8f474a358674d75cf3e9214a~mv2.jpg_srz_977_556_85_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_jpg_srz

OefZEJo.png

So Honda Housey is trying to be Austin but without negative charisma.

Fun Roman vs Nak fact -

Roman has lost 5 world title fights in a row. 4 clean. One DQ. Won midcard belts.

Nak hasn’t won in 6 world title fights in a row with two no contests.

Fun Roman vs Nak fact -

Roman has lost 5 world title fights in a row. 4 clean. One DQ. Won midcard belts.

Nak hasn’t won in 6 world title fights in a row with two no contests.

Difference is reigns had a prior title reign so he's made, nakamura had no prior reign and is lex luger'd at this point. As for the july ppv I see miz or rusev winning the gauntlet and save the joe/aj match for summerslam.

Nakamura will get the us title but not the world title all the momentum post rumble is wasted. Would of thought the heel turn at mania would of led to title reign who would drop it to bryan. Bryan would lose it to joe via mitb cash in that want I envisioned and I was so wrong.

Been watching hidden gems/collections tv matches as a chnage of pace from going through a year in a promotion. The collections are the equivalent to dvd compilations I used to get pre network provides good summation of careers.

hidden gems now a weekly feature is great with the rare matches and development footage. Would like to see more from the ovw 2002 class, deep south, etc.

Difference is reigns had a prior title reign so he's made, nakamura had no prior reign and is lex luger'd at this point. As for the july ppv I see miz or rusev winning the gauntlet and save the joe/aj match for summerslam.

Nakamura will get the us title but not the world title all the momentum post rumble is wasted. Would of thought the heel turn at mania would of led to title reign who would drop it to bryan. Bryan would lose it to joe via mitb cash in that want I envisioned and I was so wrong.

AJ is the face of the company for at least six months because of 2k19.

AJ is the face of the company for at least six months because of 2k19.

Aj is having a dream run which is great as a aj fan who got the network for rumble 2016 to see if he show up. Exceeded my expectations on a great main event/upper midcard run from the get go.

Rollins losing to HBK V3 was disappointing. Hes probably not going to win it back so that Diesel 2.0 and HBK V3 can feud over it later.

Aj is having a dream run which is great as a aj fan who got the network for rumble 2016 to see if he show up. Exceeded my expectations on a great main event/upper midcard run from the get go.

I like the last part with Nak the most (apart from WM). It would have been awesome for Nak to win the belt and have AJ chase up to SS. That’s wresting 101. But WWE pays too much attention to outside BS.

@Minotauro Rex
I have new intel.

The aliens have thousands of micro suction cups in their hands that secrete a thick white liquids. They use this to massage and paralyze us. It feels so good we let them.

Then once we enter paralysis the alienz grow a giant probe stick like structure that enters our anus inner anus. This feels good initially but wreaks havoc and destroys us from the inside out

Also
They don’t have Costco memberships so u can hide in costco

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back