PWD 603: takeover is tonight?

Pick one

• Road Dogg

• X-Pac

• Billy Gunn

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe you, you like every other smarky fanboy will convince themselves the character is different just because he mocks local sports teams and attacks good guys.

THink ya might have me confused with someone else

what did you like about the womens mitb? i didnt see the first third of it, but what i saw, i was not impressed with.
I felt like it was faster paced. There was almost no down time between spots someone was always doing something interesting imo. It wasn't that much better than the men's but I just enjoyed it more. I also didn't know who would win their one and was pretty certain Braun was getting the case, so I was more intrigued in that way.

what did you like about the womens mitb? i didnt see the first third of it, but what i saw, i was not impressed with.

I liked that it seemed like they were trying to put on a real money in the bank ladder match . I was disappointed none of them did any crazy ladder spots or bumps though I really wanted to see if they could .

I felt like it was faster paced. There was almost no down time between spots someone was always doing something interesting imo. It wasn't that much better than the men's but I just enjoyed it more. I also didn't know who would win their one and was pretty certain Braun was getting the case, so I was more intrigued in that way.

I liked that it seemed like they were trying to put on a real money in the bank ladder match . I was disappointed none of them did any crazy ladder spots or bumps though I really wanted to see if they could .

fair enough, brothers. i was just expecting more from the ladies

What do you mean by "real"? I personally thought the match sucked, especially the last little bit where they would pull them off the ladder, hit a move, start climbing, repeat for five minutes. But that's just my opinion.

Old man Y2J the good guy was the same as The List Jericho.....goofy old man going through a midlife crisis....somehow one was entertaining and the other was "OMG he's cringe".

Soon as Kevin Owens turns...he'll no longer be "entertaining" he will he a fat oaf....even if that is what he is right now and always has been.

and im legit shocked when I got done watching it I came on here and discovered that so many of you guys didnt like it. I thought it was a great show for the most part

I dont sell out nothing i rarely leave my house. Im just trying to call it as I see it.

Also it seemed like the crowd behaved for every rassler but one .... Leading me to believe that hes the problem not the fans

I enjoyed the whole show other than that match did you know that? Did you?

Right, because Roman was on the card, he was the problem, not the entitled douchebags who started chanting "this is boring" moments after the bell ringed, and they have been doing this shit for YEARS to other guys not named Roman.

What do you mean by "real"? I personally thought the match sucked, especially the last little bit where they would pull them off the ladder, hit a move, start climbing, repeat for five minutes. But that's just my opinion.

Im kind of a sexist asshole and hold the females to an alicia fox 6 man tag match on raw standard so any time they do better than that i come away pleasantly surprised . I liked that I didnt know who would win and I guess we watched different matches because to me it seemed like they were going for it and that it had a good pace

and im legit shocked when I got done watching it I came on here and discovered that so many of you guys didnt like it. I thought it was a great show for the most part
I would have been happier with it, if it was shorter and they took out the Reigns and Lashley matches. I literally gave up and went to bed after the Reigns match because I was falling asleep. I don't think it was a bad match, but it was predictable and going nowhere, so it just couldn't keep me entertained. To be honest, I wouldn't even have cared if they removed the Bryan v Cass match either.

Right, because Roman was on the card, he was the problem, not the entitled douchebags who started chanting "this is boring" moments after the bell ringed, and they have been doing this shit for YEARS to other guys not named Roman.

Last night it seemed like they only did it to roman

The crowd doesnt like they guy what do you want them to do ?

I agree that they were being assholes but to be fair it was boring and predictable booking.

Old man Y2J the good guy was the same as The List Jericho.....goofy old man going through a midlife crisis....somehow one was entertaining and the other was "OMG he's cringe".

Soon as Kevin Owens turns...he'll no longer be "entertaining" he will he a fat oaf....even if that is what he is right now and always has been.
They blew their golden opportunity last night. The KO Express was going to change lives and inspire the masses, d

Im kind of a sexist asshole and hold the females to an alicia fox 6 man tag match on raw standard so any time they do better than that i come away pleasantly surprised . I liked that I didnt know who would win and I guess we watched different matches because to me it seemed like they were going for it and that it had a good pace
Hey man, opinions are like assholes! Don't get them anywhere near your eyeball

Last night it seemed like they only did it to roman

The crowd doesnt like they guy what do you want them to do ?
Official thing is "we don't hate the guy....we don't like the character".....same shit they were saying about Cena back in 09 after the Cena backlash years of 06-09.

I would have been happier with it, if it was shorter and they took out the Reigns and Lashley matches. I literally gave up and went to bed after the Reigns match because I was falling asleep. I don't think it was a bad match, but it was predictable and going nowhere, so it just couldn't keep me entertained. To be honest, I wouldn't even have cared if they removed the Bryan v Cass match either.

I thought bryan and cass and roman vs jinder were the low points. Im still ok with it though as im still happy to see dbry back and despite my feelings for roman he belongs on the card too. i dont hate roman like I keep saying I just really dont like his character. I was wide awake wired last night so I wasnt suffering from hating the card due to exhaustion ... Yoel got me with that last weekend though that card was torture

Official thing is "we don't hate the guy....we don't like the character".....same shit they were saying about Cena back in 09 after the Cena backlash years of 06-09.

I thought bryan and cass and roman vs jinder were the low points. Im still ok with it though as im still happy to see dbry back and despite my feelings for roman he belongs on the card too. i dont hate roman like I keep saying I just really dont like his character. I was wide awake wired last night so I wasnt suffering from hating the card due to exhaustion ... Yoel got me with that last weekend though that card was torture
<WellThere>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back