PWD 603: takeover is tonight?

Pick one

• Road Dogg

• X-Pac

• Billy Gunn

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ronda has had like 2 matches, last night was her first singles match, i'd slow down on that part. Of course, Ronda is drawing more fans, she's the bigger name but Baszler's character is everything Ronda should be, an arrogant bully who knows she can beat the ass of every chick on the roster. Instead, she's a smiling goofball 90% of the time because she's too big of a mark.
Yeah, and she's been very impressive in both of them. She got an entertaining match out of Nia Jax (which is an impressive feat on its own) when pretty much everyone on here said it was too early for her and it wasn't going to work.

It's obvious Ronda still needs work on her promos, but give it time. They've started her off as a face because of her feud with Steph and Hunter, and I don't think it would make sense to turn her heel this early. We'll get arrogant heel Ronda eventually.

Anyway my point is WWE is very very happy with Ronda being Ronda right now instead of her being like Shayna Baszler.

Yeah, and she's been very impressive in both of them. She got an entertaining match out of Nia Jax (which is an impressive feat on its own) when pretty much everyone on here said it was too early for her and it wasn't going to work.

It's obvious Ronda still needs work on her promos, but give it time. They've started her off as a face because of her feud with Steph and Hunter, and I don't think it would make sense to turn her heel this early. We'll get arrogant heel Ronda eventually.

Anyway my point is WWE is very very happy with Ronda being Ronda right now instead of her being like Shayna Baszler.

Nia did alot of work in that match too so you can't say it was all Ronda, otherwise agree

You can't have a WWE PPV without The Big Dawg.
Why not? The card had nothing to do with Reigns and he didn't bring anything to it. The card was mainly about MitB and Ronda possibly winning the title in her first singles match.

Nia did alot of work in that match too so you can't say it was all Ronda, otherwise agree
Nah, that wasn't my intention. Nia definitely did a great job last night of making Ronda look great, while also putting a beating on her in the first half and making herself look strong. The worst part of that match was Coach on commentary lol.

Top 5 matches from the weekend

1. Dream vs Ricochet
2. Undisputed Era vs Lorcan and Burch
3. Gargano vs Ciampa
4. Elgin vs Goto
5. Women's MITB
Good list. I haven't seen Elgin v Goto, so I can't say much about that, but I will say I'd put Style v Nak above the female MitB match. The first 5-10 minutes of the match were pretty slow but when it got going, it definitely got going.

Did they really? I know they like to take credit for discovering guys like Eddie and Jericho despite the fact they were in the company for 5 minutes and actually made their names in WCW.

Their style influenced the attitude era so I would say yeah. Not everything they did was great by any means though.

Your company has been encouraging them acting assholes for years now

What did ECW do that wasn't southern rasslin other than swear and use inside terms?

Take Honda's in ring acumen and mix it with Shayna's character, and you might have an all time great. Granted Honda is still green, but she's like Velveteen Dream in that she just gets it.

Ronda has taken to wrestling like a pig to slop.

Nah, that wasn't my intention. Nia definitely did a great job last night of making Ronda look great, while also putting a beating on her in the first half and making herself look strong. The worst part of that match was Coach on commentary lol.

Coach needs to be fired, he's worse than Booker

Your company has been encouraging them acting assholes for years now

Do you mean in the sense that they always acknowledge the crowd when they act silly

Or so you mean that in the sense that they keep pushing bullshit on fans that they dont want encouraging them to go rouge and boo ?

What did ECW do that wasn't southern rasslin other than swear and use inside terms?

Because WWF won the war and they were secretly funding a lot of ECW's crap, they get a more favorable history than they deserve. history is written by the victors

Wonder what people will bitch about next if Roman Reigns turns heel?

Do you mean in the sense that they always acknowledge the crowd when they act silly

Or so you mean that in the sense that they keep pushing bullshit on fans that they dont want encouraging them to go rouge and boo ?

They encourage you to act like assholes because you guys continue to spend hundreds to thousands of dollars to go to shows and tell them how 'angry' you are.

giphy.gif

{<doc}

They encourage you to act like assholes because you guys continue to spend hundreds to thousands of dollars to go to shows and tell them how 'angry' you are.

i dont go to shows to boo but i will boo a mother fucker if I think they suck.
I think roman jinder and the wwe deserved that last night. no one wanted to see that and no one wants to see roman as the big dawg any more. change the dude to get the reaction you want dont chastise the crowd for not reacting the way you wanted when you damn well new they werent going to .

Lot of shit ECW did was from good ol southern wrestling with some blatant rip offs from SMW. Add some fancy videos and stripers as well as drugs and alcohol in the locker room.

Yeah but still caught the attention of the two major orgs and influenced them to change their products to a degree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back