PWD 603: takeover is tonight?

Pick one

• Road Dogg

• X-Pac

• Billy Gunn

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mitb an ok ppv overall the ladder matches, elias/rollins and nak/aj great matches. Cass/bryan and rousey/nia were good and exceeded my low expectations. Meh was lashley/zayn, charlotte/asuka and reigns/mahal. Lashley/zayn was preshow quality.

nakamura is in lex luger territory now always losing the big matches, turn heel and no title reign for it could be midcard'd post aj. bruan didn't need mitb as part time champ nulls the excitement/unpredictably of mitb would of prefer joe.

Going back to alexa is square one again thought post mania would of move on from bliss but it's still going until rousey gets the belt.

Shits on people for not forming their own opinions

Meltzer very clearly states his ratings are just his opinions

<{vega}>

And I get he's talking to people quoting Meltzer's ratings, but that's like shitting on movie fans for citing Siskel and Ebert. If Ebert consistently rates movies about the same that you rate them, then it's fair to say you have similar tastes and when he rates something highly that you haven't seen that it's a good indication you'll like it.

Um his feed is probably full of idiots that have no idea how averages work.

They think that if you have a scale of 0 to 7 (which isn’t the Meltzer scale because he gives minus stars as well) then the AVERAGE is 3.5* regardless of what the scores actually given out were (median, mode, mean can all be 2 for example).

If you think that I’m not going to fucking explain why you’re wrong.

Don't let BNF work you, RSR. @ RSR
7e3.jpg

Big cass single push reminds me of Billy gunn 99 singles push purely outclassed by Bryan in all aspects and levels above cass. Got along way to go to be even upper midcard calibre, I do see cass main eventing one ppv singles match eventually because if mahal can main event, cass will in time say 1-3 yrs.

Cass is awful but he does do his job at least. That stupid raised fist entrance makes me wanna see him get his ass kicked and/or wig split every time

If by "actual business" that means execs right?

The Carmella/Asuka match would have worked so much better if they allowed physicality between men and women.

Instead of Asuka stood there looking like a moron, just standing there, staring at Ellsworth, it would have been better if they were on the floor, Asuka rolls Carmella back into the ring, and as the ref is dealing with Carmella *BANG* Ellsworth superkicks Asuka and rolls her back into the ring to be pinned.

Reading spoilers for the rest of the show.

That is what I’m doing from now on.

Any event on the main show, whether it be a Raw, Smackdown or a PPV, will be read about before I spend any time watching the show.

Only NXT is worth investing time into.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back