PWD 602: Our pets heads are falling off!

Ever see a ghost?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ghost Story No. 1: My house growing up was two doors away from a hospital. There was an old lady that lived about a block away that volunteered there and my parents let her cut through our yard rather than go all the way around. She went back and forth every day and there was a clear little path in the grass all the way across our back yard (we had a big backyard that extended straight back from our house). The path ended at this little wooded area (not actually woods, but the hospital planted some evergreen trees in that area once you got to its property.

Fast forward to the summer after my senior year of high school. I was hanging out with my gf outside my house. We had a picnic table sort of on the side of the house, which looked out over the back yard. We were making out and I looked up and saw a ... glowing, greenish ... something. It was slowly moving/drifting across the backyard along the same line as the old lady used to. Now, I don't know if the old lady was even dead at that point, although she probably was. And she didn't do the walk at that time of night - it was dark in the summer, so probably close to 10 or so. But that's what I thought of later. It freaked me the fuck out. The gf was facing me so she didn't see it. I told her about it, but it passed into the trees before she turned around. Something about it scared the shit out of me. How scared? 17-year-old me, who otherwise was doing everything possible to get into his 18-year-old girlfriend's vagina, was like, "Fuck that!" when she suggested that we go back there and check it out.

No. I wasn't smoking anything and she was smoking something else.

<BirdieOwn>

From a young age I always felt spirits around me, I know it sounds stupid but even my earliest memories around when I was four I could feel them. Good and bad, but I feel they were mostly good.

I remember one time when I was around four or five I stumbled on some hard drugs. I instinctively knew this wasn't good and then I stared at my hand (can't remember why I stared at my hand) and I shit you not I had an out of body experience. I can't describe it well, but it felt like there was more to this world than what I saw. It almost felt like I was able to fly above everyone and observe, it was a wild moment of clarity that my little ass couldn't fully understand.

02Gk0DSndU-JrBOKlqnNrAdVQgGTaVbpUCz0KWvorW0.jpg

Going with blackface, bold choice.

What is on his Mac? <Eek2.0>

Probably lettuce, onions and special sauce.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back