PWD 602: Our pets heads are falling off!

Ever see a ghost?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tokyo Sports is saying Meiko Satomura is supposed to be in MYC2. If i'm placing my bets, and Io Shirai isn't there, i'm putting all my money on Meiko to take it all. No idea how that would work with Sendai Girls though.

And again, that theme is nails.

Did you know that Whitney Houston's debut LP, called simply Whitney Houston, had four number one singles on it? Did you know that, AndersonsFoot?

It's hard to choose a favorite among so many great tracks, but "The Greatest Love of All" is one of the best, most powerful songs ever written about self-preservation, dignity. Its universal message crosses all boundaries and instills one with the hope that it's not too late to better ourselves. Since, AndersonsFoot, it's impossible in this world we live in to empathize with others, we can always empathize with ourselves. It's an important message--crucial really. And it's beautifully stated on the album.

Thank you for this. I agree.

Do you like Celine Dion?

@Frank23

I'm not sure when this happened, but the Gargano Ciampa feud is stale.
WWE got greedy. They had the perfect ending to the feud and are milking it. Had they moved Ciampa up after the last match, they could have revisited their conflict a year later and had a built in storyline.

That season had more than a few moments like that.
"What's your favorite match?"
"Melina vs Alicia Fox."

ky1zqks2bfuz.gif
It was a lumber Jill match. Probably the best lumber Jill match I have ever seen. They really put the Jill in the Lumber that night.

How could they get better ratings than Cops reruns and Bar Rescue.

Also NXT was put on the map with Takeover: R Evolution in December 2014....and TNA guys didn't show up until a year later with Joe.

Neville, Sami, Owens and Balor were the anchors with the women before that.

Don't rewrite history to fit a terrible narrative.

Neville/PAC was a TNA guy.

Who were the TNA guys that built NXT?

Replace "TNA" with "RoH" and would be an easier task. There was always at least one star there at any given time (Neville, AJ, Roode) but I don't think it's correct to say that they built it. Id actually put that label on Dusty, Gabe Sapolsky, and Adam Pearce.

Neville/PAC was a TNA guy.

Replace "TNA" with "RoH" and would be an easier task. There was always at least one star there at any given time (Neville, AJ, Roode) but I don't think it's correct to say that they built it. Id actually put that label on Dusty, Gabe Sapolsky, and Adam Pearce.
The fuck? Saying Neville was a TNA guy is like saying CM Punk, MVP were TNA guys because they were there for like a few tapings.

We using that logic, AJ Styles, Joe and Bobby Roode were WWF guys because they did some Jakked tapings.

The fuck? Saying Neville was a TNA guy is like saying CM Punk, MVP were TNA guys because they were there for like a few tapings.

We using that logic, AJ Styles, Joe and Bobby Roode were WWF guys because they did some Jakked tapings.

Fine. Have it your way: TNA guys like AJ, Roode, and Joe built NXT and made it what it is today, just like you said. Happy now?

Hey, remember last week when UFC President Dana White sent Alistair Overeem to the UFC 225 preliminary card because WWE import CM Punk was such a huge pay-per-view (PPV) draw and “The Reem” was not?

If not, let me refresh your memory.

“Listen, when Alistair Overeem sells as many pay-per-views as CM Punk does, we can argue,” White told reporters at last week’s UFC 225 media day.

According to a report from the L.A. Times, UFC 225 drew less than 150,000 PPV buys, which puts the Robert Whittaker vs. Yoel Romero-led fight card in the dreaded “Mighty Mouse” category in terms of overall return.

Overeem, meanwhile, had the highest-rated fight on the UFC 225 “Prelims” on FOX Sports 1.

The hulking Dutchman also had the highest-trafficked post right here on MMAmania.com, thanks to a brutal knockout loss to Curtis Blaydes in the third and final round (watch it).

No telling why UFC 225 was a bust. I’m sure the fact that Romero missed weightand changed his “Reaper” fight to a non-title affair didn’t help, and let’s remember the Aussie is not exactly a household name in the United States, having been out of action since last July — when he and “Soldier of God” also failed to break the 150k mark at UFC 213.

At least we now know how much Colby Covington’s trash talk can move the needle.

<Lmaoo>

Fine. Have it your way: TNA guys like AJ, Roode, and Joe built NXT and made it what it is today, just like you said. Happy now?
Get some sleep and rethink this statement.

They did some Jakked tapings.

Hey, remember last week when UFC President Dana White sent Alistair Overeem to the UFC 225 preliminary card because WWE import CM Punk was such a huge pay-per-view (PPV) draw and “The Reem” was not?

If not, let me refresh your memory.

“Listen, when Alistair Overeem sells as many pay-per-views as CM Punk does, we can argue,” White told reporters at last week’s UFC 225 media day.

According to a report from the L.A. Times, UFC 225 drew less than 150,000 PPV buys, which puts the Robert Whittaker vs. Yoel Romero-led fight card in the dreaded “Mighty Mouse” category in terms of overall return.

Overeem, meanwhile, had the highest-rated fight on the UFC 225 “Prelims” on FOX Sports 1.

The hulking Dutchman also had the highest-trafficked post right here on MMAmania.com, thanks to a brutal knockout loss to Curtis Blaydes in the third and final round (watch it).

No telling why UFC 225 was a bust. I’m sure the fact that Romero missed weightand changed his “Reaper” fight to a non-title affair didn’t help, and let’s remember the Aussie is not exactly a household name in the United States, having been out of action since last July — when he and “Soldier of God” also failed to break the 150k mark at UFC 213.

At least we now know how much Colby Covington’s trash talk can move the needle.

<Lmaoo>
Just saw this.. it's early numbers, but holy fuck. That is baaaaaad.

John Pollack, via The Wrestling Observer Newsletter, reported that the team hasn't been around because one of the members has a visa issue. Apparently that issue has been resolved, but they're waiting on bringing them back since the focus is currently on pushing The B Team and Dolph Ziggler & Drew McIntyre. It was noted that the company doesn't want them to be just another team, so they plan to bring them back when they can focus on getting them over.

John Pollack, via The Wrestling Observer Newsletter, reported that the team hasn't been around because one of the members has a visa issue. Apparently that issue has been resolved, but they're waiting on bringing them back since the focus is currently on pushing The B Team and Dolph Ziggler & Drew McIntyre. It was noted that the company doesn't want them to be just another team, so they plan to bring them back when they can focus on getting them over.
Pollack...lol. Even his friends don't spell his last name right.

"One of the members had visa issues"......wouldn't have happened on Paul Ellerings watch.

Boxing has to listen to forced pop culture references.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back