PWD 602: Our pets heads are falling off!

Ever see a ghost?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And you said we were best friends, you son of a bitch.

tenor.gif

The TNA Heavyweight Championship was respectable at certain times.

They made a lot of bad decisions too.

Let’s see if I can get my after school nap in before work.

Up until 2010 TNA was what NXT is today, NXT built itself up with TNA guys. It was the entertaining and well booked small venue fed that was the popular online alternative to Super Cena WWE. TNA ratings were the best rated shows on Spike too.

The TNA Heavyweight Championship was respectable at certain times.

They made a lot of bad decisions too.

TNA should have flat out replaced the Heavyweight division with the X Division.

It was the X Division that really put TNA on the map, as well as the women's division, which at the time, was light-years ahead of WWEs diva search era.

Bringing in Hogan, flooding the Heavyweight division with ex-WWE wrestlers and pushing the Heavyweights whilst neglecting the X Division, led to TNA losing a lot of value.

Do you guys like Celine Dion

Did you know that Whitney Houston's debut LP, called simply Whitney Houston, had four number one singles on it? Did you know that, AndersonsFoot?

It's hard to choose a favorite among so many great tracks, but "The Greatest Love of All" is one of the best, most powerful songs ever written about self-preservation, dignity. Its universal message crosses all boundaries and instills one with the hope that it's not too late to better ourselves. Since, AndersonsFoot, it's impossible in this world we live in to empathize with others, we can always empathize with ourselves. It's an important message--crucial really. And it's beautifully stated on the album.

Did you know that Whitney Houston's debut LP, called simply Whitney Houston, had four number one singles on it? Did you know that, AndersonsFoot?

It's hard to choose a favorite among so many great tracks, but "The Greatest Love of All" is one of the best, most powerful songs ever written about self-preservation, dignity. Its universal message crosses all boundaries and instills one with the hope that it's not too late to better ourselves. Since, AndersonsFoot, it's impossible in this world we live in to empathize with others, we can always empathize with ourselves. It's an important message--crucial really. And it's beautifully stated on the album.

1391023197_600_1359263847_e44b3b098846d2282eac5ec231e5bb30_95.jpg

Do you like Huey Lewis and The News?

Their early work was a little too New Wave for my tastes, but when Sports came out in '83, I think they really came into their own commercially and artistically. The whole album has a clear, crisp sound and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the songs a big boost. He's been compared to Elvis Costello, but I think Huey has a far more bitter, cynical sense of humor.

In '87, Huey released this, Fore!, their most accomplished album.

2q06r6b.jpg

I think their undisputed masterpiece is "Hip to be Square"--a song so catchy, most people probably don't listen to the lyrics. But they should, because it's not just about the pleasures of conformity and the importance of trends, it's also a personal statement about the band itself.

giphy.gif

Their early work was a little too New Wave for my tastes, but when Sports came out in '83, I think they really came into their own commercially and artistically. The whole album has a clear, crisp sound and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the songs a big boost. He's been compared to Elvis Costello, but I think Huey has a far more bitter, cynical sense of humor.

2q06r6b.jpg

I think their undisputed masterpiece is "Hip to be Square"--a song so catchy, most people probably don't listen to the lyrics. But they should, because it's not just about the pleasures of conformity and the importance of trends, it's also a personal statement about the band itself.
giphy.gif

Up until 2010 TNA was what NXT is today, NXT built itself up with TNA guys. It was the entertaining and well booked venue fed that was the popular online alternative to Super Cena WWE. TNA ratings were the best rated shows on Spike too.

How could they get better ratings than Cops reruns and Bar Rescue.

Also NXT was put on the map with Takeover: R Evolution in December 2014....and TNA guys didn't show up until a year later with Joe.

Neville, Sami, Owens and Balor were the anchors with the women before that.

Don't rewrite history to fit a terrible narrative.

TNA should have flat out replaced the Heavyweight division with the X Division.

It was the X Division that really put TNA on the map, as well as the women's division, which at the time, was light-years ahead of WWEs diva search era.

Bringing in Hogan, flooding the Heavyweight division with ex-WWE wrestlers and pushing the Heavyweights whilst neglecting the X Division, led to TNA losing a lot of value.
I'm sure Petey Williams, Alex Shelley, Chris Sabin, and whenever Jerry Lynn got bored of producing were going to sell out the free ticket impact zone. :rolleyes:

Only thing TNA did right was original LAX, booking the 3 way Daniels, Styles, Joe match. Joe vs Angle and letting Scott Steiner have a live mic.

Missed it bup RIP Misawa, probably the best wrestler to ever grace the ring

18j4nj83pcjjvjpg.jpg

Up until 2010 TNA was what NXT is today, NXT built itself up with TNA guys. It was the entertaining and well booked small venue fed that was the popular online alternative to Super Cena WWE. TNA ratings were the best rated shows on Spike too.

Who were the TNA guys that built NXT?

2q06r6b.jpg

<{vega}>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back