PWD 601: Bitch, I'm a Werewolf

Boardwalk Empire or The Wire?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shinsuke Nakamura beating AJ Styles for the WWE Championship would be bigger than Kenny Omega winning the IWGP Heavyweight Championship.

Yeah, I like it, too. Especially how it makes me look all philosophical and shit.
tenor.gif

I loved on raw last night when Sasha banks got to the top rope to do the monkey flip then saw that Natalya wasn’t In position yet but gave zero fucks and just monkey flipped off the top to the outside hoping for the best

I watched the last card in the US live. Seen other matches too.

<JagsKiddingMe>

I didn't see you in the NJPW Dominion 2018 thread live with the rest of us. Your weeb credentials are SUSPECT :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:!

I know I'm late to the party this week, but I don't know if it just happened or I missed it on previous weeks fast forwarding through shit I didn't care about but.....Corbin cut his hair!

I know I'm late to the party this week, but I don't know if it just happened or I missed it on previous weeks fast forwarding through shit I didn't care about but.....Corbin cut his hair!
It was thi
s week and still completely appropriate and timely topic of discussions

Anything interesting happen on SD?

<{pranko}>

Only watched Jericho V Naito so far, and it was great.

Jericho may have been wasted in the WWE for some years. He has been far more captivating in his brief NJPW run, then he has been in the last ten years.
Are you saying WWE mismanaged a talent and held them back from achieving their full potential?
Im shocked
SHOCKED!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back