PWD 601: Bitch, I'm a Werewolf

Boardwalk Empire or The Wire?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
neither

Chicago fire

Why can't NJPW get a PWD thread title?

Boardwalk empire’s final season was kind of a letdown. Only eight episodes and felt rushed.

Every season of the wire was good with number two probably being the least favorite... but it was still good.

Boardwalk could never top the season 4 finale and death of the best character in the show. And then in season 5 they kill the other best character in some rushed ass BS that just wasn’t great with that motherfucker from WestWorld

Boardwalk empire’s final season was kind of a letdown. Only eight episodes and felt rushed.

Every season of the wire was good with number two probably being the least favorite... but it was still good.

Boardwalk could never top the season 4 finale and death of the best character in the show. And then in season 5 they kill the other best character in some rushed ass BS that just wasn’t great with that motherfucker from WestWorld

You didnt like season 2 ?

I liked that one best.

Add me to the clique. I grew up in Waterford which is Oakland County's downriver.

D$C (Detroit $uburb Crew)

giphy.gif

@Gutter Chris
@ProBoxingInsidr
@GraveyardFilla

And the Grand Admiral @Thrawn33

D$C taking over: Join or Die

You motherfuckers just gonna forget the other motherfucker from St Clair Shores in this motherfucker?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back