PWD 599: Enough is Enough

Is Vince McMahon the greatest heel of all time?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Phil strikes me as the kind of guy who would call out people for being fake, because they wouldn't help him on his way coming up ... but then once he gets big complains about people asking for handouts

That was the reason why he stopped talking to Hornswaggle, he asked for a mutual friend's number, and Punk said "He's using me for my famous friends!!"

I find it amusing people complaining about Punk cutting them out of his life. Of course he's going to cut you out of his life if you're working for the company that tried to bankrupt him.

I find it amusing people complaining about Punk cutting them out of his life. Of course he's going to cut you out of his life if you're working for the company that tried to bankrupt him.

Kofi still talks to him

Kofi still talks to him

Samoa Joe and Joey Mercury too. But Corey Graves brings this up now? Dudes just looking to start something for no reason. Punk probably cut him out of his life cause Corey is tight with HHH.

Samoa Joe and Joey Mercury too. But Corey Graves brings this up now? Dudes just looking to start something for no reason. Punk probably cut him out of his life cause Corey is tight with HHH.

I heard that Punk cut Joey out too. But, I don't blame Punk for that one. Apparently, Punk went to FCW to see how he felt, but he asked Joey to not say anything, then Joey stooged him to the office that he was working out in the ring.

The mark of a great "friend"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back