PWD 599: Enough is Enough

Is Vince McMahon the greatest heel of all time?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So now Punk fanboys are now attacking Corey Graves, it amazes me how these turds will lay on a landmine for a complete POS at life like CM Punk even after he's burned his bridges with nearly everyone he use to call a friend but you hate guys like Roman Reigns because he's in the main event and that hurts your feelings. Fucking Scumbags killed the sport, if I could snap my fingers and remove their existence I would.

So now Punk fanboys are now attacking Corey Graves, it amazes me how these turds will lay on a landmine for a complete POS at life like CM Punk even after he's burned his bridges with nearly everyone he use to call a friend but you hate guys like Roman Reigns because he's in the main event and that hurts your feelings. Fucking Scumbags killed the sport, if I could snap my fingers and remove their existence I would.

Guy ended a friendship over "I lost my phone, do you have so and so's number?"

id side with corey over punk in a beef and i dont like roman in the main event scene .... Can I still exist ?

What exactly is corey getting attacked for im just getting up and barely functional

id side with corey over punk in a beef and i dont like roman in the main event scene .... Can I still exist ?

What exactly is corey getting attacked for im just getting up and barely functional

Kicking somebody while he's down.

Don't blame your lack of functionality on just getting up, Gutter.

Guy ended a friendship over "I lost my phone, do you have so and so's number?"

I forgot all about that

something like star fuckers or something stupid

I have half the michigan scenes number in my phone and some names some people would recognize ... i would regive people phone numbers if I new who they were and they werent some dopey fan girl or something now problem a scene is a scene for a reason

Corey graves is one of us

Cm phil on the other hand is exactly the kinda guy who wants his picture taken with everyone whos got a name but isnt well liked by a single guy he has a pic with

Rex already posted the tweets

I forgot all about that

something like star fuckers or something stupid

I have half the michigan scenes number in my phone and some names some people would recognize ... i would regive people phone numbers if I new who they were and they werent some dopey fan girl or something now problem a scene is a scene for a reason

Corey graves is one of us

Cm phil on the other hand is exactly the kinda guy who wants his picture taken with everyone whos got a name but isnt well liked by a single guy he has a pic with

Phil strikes me as the kind of guy who would call out people for being fake, because they wouldn't help him on his way coming up ... but then once he gets big complains about people asking for handouts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back